Re: YES!!! Jensen Ackles to star in Resident Evil 4

LMAO wow is he really? What interview was he doing that this came up (no pun intended) but that is an interesting fact. haha

Season 5 Supernatural starts tonight??? Thank you 4EverJohnnyBoy I will have to record it.(going to a mixer tonight wink)

SPOILERS

Why is it when they have these teen heartthrobs in movies there is some unwritten rule that they can't die?  The one guy survived in MBV and the other one was the only survivor in F13.  That movie would have been so much better if Jason had slit that guys throat open and then put him in a sleeping bag and slammed him into a tree a dozen times for good measure.  Just sayin'..........

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Season 5 Supernatural starts tonight??? Thank you 4EverJohnnyBoy I will have to record it.(going to a mixer tonight wink)

You're welcome. It starts where I am at 9PM. So check your listings. If you like fan-fiction, follow my twitter, as an independent writer I tend to post links to a variety of pieces I do that intertwine with the shows. Take a look on twitter, my handle is same as my username.
4EverJohnnyBoy

Enjoy.:)

mdc666 wrote:

SPOILERS

Why is it when they have these teen heartthrobs in movies there is some unwritten rule that they can't die?  The one guy survived in MBV and the other one was the only survivor in F13.  That movie would have been so much better if Jason had slit that guys throat open and then put him in a sleeping bag and slammed him into a tree a dozen times for good measure.  Just sayin'..........

I think the same reason so many directors think sex equates a good movie lol I just think it is one of many cliches that will not die out. Doesn't worry me too much as long as I have some beautiful gals/ guys to look at once in a while I am happy smile

you guys just want to see the movie to see a guy take his shirt off? isnt that what google is for? *facepalm

thinking about jensen makes me want to masturbate... oops did i say that out loud lol

LOL, Jensen Freckles

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

thinking about jensen makes me want to masturbate... oops did i say that out loud lol

LOL Did I?

You people are such Critics. When I was reading down, I was just the WTF!? To be totally honest, I'm dissapointed in the people that critise Jensen Ackles to the point that he comes across as a total washup. He's an absolutely amazing actor and perfect for this role. In all the movies that Ive seen throughout my life, theres not many people if any that could take the role as Leon for this part and I do know more than alot people about movies, as I'm going to study it in more detail at uni next year as well as being a hardcore Res fanboy. cool The other Resident evil movies have been sucesses so let me see you beat there multi-million pound franchaise and direct a better movie. I've watched every single epi of Supernatural out, and every episode he gets better and better but to be fair My Bloody Valentine wasnt such a good performance on his point, but he's only human. So get over yourselves and just wait and see, Jensen can pull this one off and of course the director wouldnt choose him if he didn't think he was perfect for the role because they don't want to lost money.

Did you miss the fact that most of the posts were actually in favour of Jensen?
Or were you concentrating on the negatives so you could be pissed off?
Lighten up a bit, we prefer it on here when people can have a laugh smile

Welcome aboard anyway, stick around for a tofu burger (nobody else will eat them so I gotta get rid of them somehow)

Nice first post SilverT wink

I'll take a tofu burger big_smile

You want ethically sourced diet fries with that?

ummmmmm sure what the hell, make sure they are cooked in trans fat free oil please big_smile

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

giiirrl, you & me both... Hahaha! lol

Oh good another movie for us girls to masterbate too!!!  tongue tongue tongue tongue

thedeadshallrule wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

LOL Did I?

Gosh my last most recent  post repeated this old post. i guess that just means I am one track minded LOL  lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2010-01-09 20:35:23)

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

LOL Did I?

Gosh my last most recent  post repeated this old post. i guess that just means I am one track minded LOL  lol

It's in the air, Godzilla ... after Christmas, the hormones go all willie-nillie!

Vixenella wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

LOL Did I?

It's in the air, Godzilla ... after Christmas, the hormones go all willie-nillie!

I am always over sexed lol lol

I hope he dies....in the movie

Jensen and Wentworth Miller, could be great!!

I'm looking forward to the movie, eye candy or not. I know the movies kind of steer away from the games but just for popcorn filler entertainment, they keep me amused so def. looking forward to the 4th installment.

I've only seen that guy in the My Bloody Valentine remake. I've never seen the show he's on, but I've heard good things about it.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Forget about this gay guy shit... hes a kid ... if your gonna masturbate why would a woman even waste her time on a plastic dude when you can get the whole me for free and you dont have to masturbate zilla  when I m just a cunt hair away!

DemonToSome wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Forget about this gay guy shit... hes a kid ... if your gonna masturbate why would a woman even waste her time on a plastic dude when you can get the whole me for free and you dont have to masturbate zilla  when I m just a cunt hair away!

Demon sure knows how to charm those panties off!!!!!!!  Mmmm ...