Topic: Cloverfield 2 Viral Video?!

A couple sites have posted what appears to be a viral video to Cloverfield 2. Now this is pretty damn good if it is just fan made but I have to say it looks pretty bad ass. Now if it is for Cloverfield 2 I'm not sure where it might take place. The pe...

Read More : Cloverfield 2 Viral Video?!

Re: Cloverfield 2 Viral Video?!

was that an explosion in the video?

Interesting.  I really do hope that there is a sequel, but I have my doubts about this video.  I mean how does a monster the size of Clover just appear out of thin air.  One second he is not there, the next he is hovering over the person filming.:/

alien25 wrote:

Interesting.  I really do hope that there is a sequel, but I have my doubts about this video.  I mean how does a monster the size of Clover just appear out of thin air.  One second he is not there, the next he is hovering over the person filming.:/

I agree.

The shot of the alien is the same one used when you have a close up shot of it before Hud dies.

Clearly a fan made video.  Also, having the other recordings during the whatever the **** is supposed to be going on and having the creature show up was another clue to it being fan made.

I want a sequel to Cloverfield...but it's crap like this that makes me stay away from any "news" about it.

hmmmmmm interesting

The video was shot in Santa Monica, CA at the Promenade, an outdoor mall down there.  There is a major Blvd. in Santa Monica near the Promenade named CLOVERFIELD.  Definitely fan made.

If it was not fan made, then I'm a stripper in down town Las Vegas lol

It seemed too far done. I appreciate the passion and heart but it seemed rather over the top. Doesn't matter anyway since I never really took to the first movie.

Has to be fan made as Cloverfield just seems to magically teleport without any noise to said location.  roll

its a fake and the monster part all blurred

I call bulls&*t, lol.

Hey BTK what time does your show start big_smile wink

lol:lol: about 3 pm wink you wish! tongue

Damn, well a guy can dream can't he wink big_smile

Last edited by morguex (2009-08-28 07:21:22)

BTK!!!! stripper!!!! YAYYYYY