Topic: Jeepers Creepers Special Edition Dvd

Allrighty, I just picked up Jeepers Creepers Special Edition DVD.  It has both Widescreen and Standard Theatrical release formats on the same side of the DVD w/commentary if you like that sort of thing.  Now there are supposed to be some special features:  Deleted and Extended Scenes including alternate opening and ending sequences; a "Behind the Peepers" Collection of of 6 mini-featurettes on the making of the film;  A photo gallary and the original trailer. 

I can't find the extras.  They should be on the flipside of the disk, but there is a lable there and when I put it in my trusty laptop here, there is nothing to find.  I'm rather pissed off about it right now... so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Re: Jeepers Creepers Special Edition Dvd

I only have Jeepers Creepers on VHS. I wouldn't know anything about the dvd. Sorry.

^^Well thanks for stopping in to say hello though!  big_smile

At least its a decent movie.... lol

i have it but i am not sure what addition it is. i will check it later and let you know

Thanks I'd appreciate it.

crap mine is not a special edition and mine has a skip on it when trying to watch

That reminds me, I can't find the special trivia thing on Shaun of the Dead lol

I think i might have that edition. Does it has a hologram on the cover? Ill check mby tomorrow, it 3:00 am, and im not going to pop in a dvd and check lol:lol:

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2009-08-30 05:02:27)