Topic: Last Days for BluRay Player Contest

We have just a few days until our contest for the Bluray player and OldBoy on Bluray comes to a close so I wanted to do one final Bonus Toe Tags contest. This go around you will get up to 200 toe tags for a review of any film on the Tombs 'Just Short...

Read More : Last Days for BluRay Player Contest

Re: Last Days for BluRay Player Contest

Way to stir things up Meh. What's up not feeling busy enough? lol

uh oh neutral
This'll be fun lol

More reviews? hmmlol I'm going to hide under a blanket. tongue I love writing them don't get me wrong but I do it when I watch something that grabs my attention, I hate doing reviews just for the sake of doing them and so I'll probably not get many reviews done. I have one to do but it's not part of the 'just short' list, one that really surprised me though big_smile

Good luck to whomever wins wink

Wow, 96.6% makes the short list.  Let's see, if I can write 20 reviews in the next 36 hours and I might win.  I'm with BTK, it was too hard to do reviews just for the sake of reviewing.  Plus when my dad gave me a Blu-ray (yeah, I know I got lucky) I no longer had any super-motivation to crank out stuff without really digging into the films.

What gets me i did some reviewsa few weeks ago that would qualify me fo rthis. crap. I just knew I should have waited. I just new there will be a last second bonanza!

I'll probally write one review, even though I have NO chance of winning.

^^^^

if i remember correctly we get to keep our toetags if we don't win which would make you close enough to win next month smile

when i click on the link i can;t see the list.

Last edited by ragXdoll (2009-08-31 14:46:12)

It's true Raggy so I don't lose my toetags.. which means... yay! big_smile

I just want the signed Park Chan-Wook "Thirst" poster. I already have 2 Blu Ray players if you count the PS3.

PS - If you know anyone in Calgary Alberta that needs a part time job that pays cash and is easy... let me know. I am short staffed and desperate to hire.

Can I telecommute Doc P? lol:lol:

Yeah, I kinda need someone who lives in the area. But $25-$30 for 75 minutes work, paid cash, 5 days a week, flexible times.

holly crap I am number 1 on the list as off 9:26 PM central time 8/31/2009  by like 1 toe tag. I am afraid to go to bed now  till midnight LOL

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

holly crap I am number 1 on the list as off 9:26 PM central time 8/31/2009  by like 1 toe tag. I am afraid to go to bed now  till midnight LOL

Same here lol Insomnia here I come lol

fuck you bring it on lol  lol

and I mean that in a good way  tongue

ill probably go to bed here in a bit i have to work tomorrow unfortunately

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-08-31 21:38:57)

Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

your getting tired... your eyes are getting droopy...lol

Its my birthday friday you  should let me win lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
Googopqp wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

your getting tired... your eyes are getting droopy...lol

Its my birthday friday you  should let me win lol

Well...It was my birthday a few days ago so you should let ME win as a late present tongue

and yes, my eyes ARE getting droopy and NO I'm not staying up all night lol

as we speak I've just submitted 23 reviews and two more articles!!
look out goo!!

(sike)
wink

Goog is just saying hes going to bed to throw me off thinking i may get to bed then he will come back on and beat me. lol

what is the cut off time. midnight eastern or midnight central?  I hope its eastern time so i can go to bed. geesh

deadhorse13 wrote:

(sike)
wink

OH THANK GOD! lol I really thought you were serious...but are you? or are you trying to make me think you are? or are you really telling the truth? Or trying to make it seem as you are then too to throw me off guard? um....Now we're both confused hmm

i have a headache

Me 2 and I wrote it....think I'll be off to bed to get rid of this "headache" wink

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/kansascitylady/cid_8F2553B498294C30A7B6FEF6C395C3C.jpg

Well I just submitted 50 reviews and 38 posters so I'll be having fun with my new bluray player big_smile