Topic: Bousman Remaking Children of the Corn?

Another rumor has been ignited that says that the very busy Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw 3) is attached to direct the Children of the Corn remake. Now normally this kind of rumor would make sense. But Bousman has really filled up his schedule! He is alre...

Read More : Bousman Remaking Children of the Corn?

Re: Bousman Remaking Children of the Corn?

I think this is just a BS rumor.  Bousman has so much shit on his plate right now.  He should finish what he's got rather than talk about what he's going to do later on.

If it was being remade then Bausman would be a good call to direct it.  If it were your money on the line who would you pick?

Yeahhhhhh! another remake I can't wait (sarcasm)

I liked Saw 3 so I think he would be a good choice to remake COTC. I liked the original COTC with the cast and crew. Cool creepy settiing of the corn by that gas station scene.

"Highlander"

Is Tom Cruise too old to play one of the kids?

He has that whole religious fanatic thing down pat!

LOL!  LOVE IT KEVIN!

Might be a BS rumor might not...just have to wait.  Bousman might just be lining up a few possible films in case one or two don't go through.  Ya know studios are scrapping the bottom of the barrel...original was BLAH!

GREAT NEWS! UPDATE!

Bloody-Disgusting got a page from Bousman's blog, he ain't doing Children of the Corn.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8363