Topic: Kiss Comic

Who has the new one?

Re: Kiss Comic

TOD you are so sexy when you talk about KISS! Wait a minute! It feels like I'm masterbating. This comic is literally HUGE!

I don't think I've ever even heard of this comic.  I recently picked up comics, again.  Except this time, only horror comics.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I don't think I've ever even heard of this comic.  I recently picked up comics, again.  Except this time, only horror comics.

It's literally the largest comic of all time. 3 feet by something, really. It's very well done; remember GENE is one of us.

Is this the same one mentioned on the other forum?

Kruz wrote:

Is this the same one mentioned on the other forum?

NO! This comic has the band slowly transforming into superheroes. It's the largest comic of all time and has nothing to do with GENE SIMMONS' HOUSE OF HORRORS. Gene has started his own comic company. This is something that he actually is into, not just for the money. Of course , he's want the money. It's just he really loves comics and horror and this reflects that he is a fan. Let's hope this works because if it doesn't he could revert back to selling anything ,ANYTHING!!!! He really loves this one. Whatever is left of the boy who wanted to be a cross between GODZILLA, THE BEATLES and THE EXORCIST is doing this one.

Kiss turning into superheroes? I've got to read this one.

I've still got the original "Super Sized" Kiss comic from 1977, the one "Printed in Real Kiss Blood!" Reportedly blood from each member was added to the red ink. I couldn't resist!

This one is like 3 by 5 FEET! size wise and is somewhat along the lines of the original marvel book. Ity was a huge hit at the wizard convention where GENE finally got to meet Berni Wrightson.