Re: Bluray Player Contest Ends, Xbox360 Contest to Commence

^^^

i think he means only the winners will have their toetags reset

Perhaps the ToeTags can have two categories:
Overall (or historical), which would just continuously tally ToeTags to no end;
---
and Current, which would just tally them up until the user wins a tag-related contest, then get set back to zero, but the historical keeps on going up.

This would just be one more feature of HM that puts it above and beyond all other forums on the net.

ragXdoll wrote:

^^^

i think he means only the winners will have their toetags reset

Thank you Raggy hun wink and Jay I love that idea! big_smile

I hope I win the all you can drink free beer weekend and back massage contest tongue

will you also be paying for repair when the 360 gets the red ring they always do

^^^

I think so.

daxter wrote:

will you also be paying for repair when the 360 gets the red ring they always do

definitely not. Just as we do not pay if you scratch your dvd, blowup your bluray player. Just be glad I am being generous at all.

oops sorry Meh i missread i though he meant You as in well the person who got the Xbox. Sorry!!

It IS very generous to be doing this.  Thanks, Meh.

Meh wrote:
daxter wrote:

definitely not. Just as we do not pay if you scratch your dvd, blowup your bluray player. Just be glad I am being generous at all.

Just tell the cheap bastards to take all that money they saved from their free Xbox 360 and invest in an extended warranty.

Congrats to the winner..anyway I have a long way to go but enjoy doing so!

daxter wrote:

It's cheap ..and easy as hell to fix one....only takes me about 15 minutes from start to finish ....

has the winner been announced?

Not yet Raggy hun smile I know a lot of small detail because I pay close attention to anything that gets my interest lol

^^^

Can't wait to see the big annoucment

Same here lol I'm rather hopeful about who the top dog is, he def. earned it smile but yep as usual the wait is driving me insane lol

Nocturnal wrote:
daxter wrote:

It's cheap ..and easy as hell to fix one....only takes me about 15 minutes from start to finish ....

you should start a new thread on how to fix it. I would love to read it as my Xbox has that problem.