Topic: Which movie made your heart stop??!!!??

If it was "none of the above" then tell me what did. smile

Re: Which movie made your heart stop??!!!??

i went with none of the above because the movie that made my heart stop was the hills have eyes remake. all the stuff with the baby really bothered me because i had just become a father.

I chose "None of the above".  I don't think a movie has scared me to the point where my heart stopped.

The Exorcist didn't make my heart stop literally but when it came out it made my body stop...I lay frozen in bed unable to move...

and come on folks he doesn't mean literally - s/he means figuratively speaking!

I remember watching Carrie in the theater when it came out, and when her hand reached out of the ground and grabbed Amy Irving, that made my heart skip a beat.

In "Audition", when the bag suddenly started rolling around really made me jump...

And in Saw, when Jigsaw got up off of the bathroom floor, I was shocked not in a scared way but in a "I can't believe that just happened" way. tongue

Shakingman wrote:

The Exorcist didn't make my heart stop literally but when it came out it made my body stop...I lay frozen in bed unable to move...

and come on folks he doesn't mean literally - s/he means figuratively speaking!

Don't worry, I realize that.  Still, though, no movie has ever made my heart stop, figuratively.

When Warrington Gillette jumped through the window to grab Amy Steel in Friday the 13th part 2

Its hard to beleive that the 2 actors in that film are still fighting over who should take credit for Jason and I wish I was there to see the first take when the art director forgot to score the window and he bounce off like a basketball lol.

I had to go with The Exorcist.  When I was young and first saw The Exorcist, the scene in which Father Merrin enters into Regan's room and her face is shown completely changed freaked me out.

DemonToSome wrote:

I remember watching Carrie in the theater when it came out, and when her hand reached out of the ground and grabbed Amy Irving, that made my heart skip a beat.

Yeah I agree too.

someone in the theatre screamed at a part in Jaws, that made me jump...usually its unexpected loud noise in a quiet part in a movie that makes me have a heart stopping moment. Then there are movies like "Wolf Creek" or "High Tension" where the movie puts you in survival mode and your tense for the people to survive and/or rescue their buddies, that kinda heart stopping/tense drama/horror.
my answer was none of the above.

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2007-03-09 08:32:46)

Jaws 2- the scene where Brody sees something floating in the water and goes out to see what it it and it's part of the burned boat but then all of a sudeen the woman's burned body flips up.

yah..none of those were really "heart stoping" to me..exorsist was not even near as bad ass as ppl told me it was..only movies in that selection I even liked was house of 1000 corpses, and saw.

DemonToSome wrote:

Yeah I forgot about that scene, I jumped too when I first saw it.

MindFuk wrote:

yah..none of those were really "heart stoping" to me..exorsist was not even near as bad ass as ppl told me it was..only movies in that selection I even liked was house of 1000 corpses, and saw.

Really? those are the only two film you like on the list....God I hate you!!!!!!!!! LOL
Well for me the one scene in Deliverance got to me.

none of these movie for me are heart stopping or in fact any horror movie i have seen still tring to find a heart stopping horror movie but i think they just have not made it jet

None of above
the one made me Jump was The Ringu
it's the part where girl comes out TV

skfan wrote:
MindFuk wrote:

Really? those are the only two film you like on the list....God I hate you!!!!!!!!! LOL
Well for me the one scene in Deliverance got to me.

Tell me about it, lol.

I was a little disappointed with House of 1000 Corpses. Probably 'cause I saw it after Devil's Rejects, which I thought was a MUCH better film...the realism was definitely there.

None Of Them Really.final Destination 3 Made Me Say Like,wow!but No Heart Stoppers,yet.

the only movie and still only movie that scares me is stephen kings pet sematary that movie terrified me when i was a kid and it still does today with that creepy dead guy i forget his name but it is one of my favorite king movies thats the only one that really does scare me
TIP: watch it alone at night ur see wat im talkign bout