Topic: Sin Jin Smyth

I have to say I'm pretty excited about checking this movie out.. At first I wasn't to enthused and in fact I was little weary of all the attention the movie was getting.. But I've been talking with Ethan Dettenmaier the director recently and he is really behind this project 100%. I wish every filmmaker would feel the same way about filmmaking as he does.. Check out the trailer and whatnot here..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5577.html

Re: Sin Jin Smyth

Ethan is a really good guy. Dont tell him I said that though, joking of course. I think this movie has quite a bit of potential. Their is a review of it up already on Mo.ca and I am sure we will have a great review here SOON! Right Ethan? You reading this Ethan? smile

Ethan is a very nice person, he has e-mailed me a couple of times to let me know information about the movie and when the site and trailer went up.  I can't wait to see this; I think it will be great and I hope it does well for him.

Last edited by Tina12312 (2006-06-15 09:54:03)

Yeah he really is a cool fellow and certainly if he wants we will promote the hell out of his film.

I have to say that I am looking forward to seeing this movie.  I wish there was a better trailer than the teaser on the website.  I am hoping to see a great story here.

We were supposed to be getting a good trailer for the film. I have to agree the teaser trailer is not that impressive. I imagine they are holding off on the trailer till they can figure out the biggest outlet to get them some buzzz.... meantime we all wait.

You guys can all look forward to a Sin Jin Smyth contest coming soon.. I just got word from Ethan that we will be getting a little something for you guys so get ready..

Any more news on when this one will be released?  It's been real quiet lately.

Yeah, I'm very excited for this one.  Still havent gotten my shirt though sad

Heh.. Don't worry TiM.. Ethan e-mailed me a couple days back and said the shirts have went out.. So expect it to hit your mailbox soon.. Make sure you let us know when you get it.. He really wanted to let everyone he is sorry for the delay..

All is forgiven.  Thanks for the heads up.

thanks for letting us know tim. I like to know when prizing doesnt show up. Ever a problem just email me.

Will do smile