Topic: Pick One!

I'm a huge fan of natural disaster films...here's a list of some of my fave's - what's yours.

Pick One!

Shake

Re: Pick One!

I chose the Grand Daddy of them all "The Poseiden Adventure"

I liked all of these movies. But i had to go with Day After Tomorrow b/c it had a little of everything in a storm. And the F/X was amazing in this.

I loved The Towering Inferno and have the 2 disc dvd of it. I remember seeing it in the theaters when I was a kid back in the late 70's.

I went with Deep Impact but I have too say that I'm not really a huge fan of any of them.

the day after tomorrow then deep impact ,armagedden, then any other movie dealing with mankind in trouble of being "extinct"

i liked the Armageddon
i was really looking foward to The Day After Tomorrow what i dissponited moment it was

also did like the start of core with brids falling down and smashing thinks

maybe just me
there other one i liked Earthquake in New york

I went with The Poseidon Adventure. At its time, nothing like it had ever been done before, so I voted for it for its originality.

The Poseiden Adventure!

Earthquake from back in the day hehe. BUt Twister has always been a quilty pleasure.

earthquake cuz that movie was jsut sick andold school with ppl fallign outta buildings im shocked that people picked poseidon adventure cuz rly that wasnt a disaster movie but it was rly good with the special effects with that movie not liek the new one with CGI and shit they used a 26 foot model of the queen mary and really capsized it that was kool but i have to go with earthquake

I don't like those films. I can watched them but I don't like them. Is it really so hard to get the physics right? Those movies have thousands of physically impossible scenes and that just ruins any movie for me.

Twister, Day After Tomorrow, and Armageddon were my favorites.  Though you should check out Category 6 Day of Destruction.  That was made for TV, but it really is a good movie and I liked it.

although it shouldn't be in this list I liked Titanic it was a man made disaster oh well, I also liked Perfect Storm.

I chose The Poseiden Adventure.

I am from New Orleans and none of these films can compare to what Katrina did.