Topic: Official New Moon Theatrical Trailer

Over the weekend we shared the bootleg trailer for Twilight New Moon and the studio was cool enough to do us one better and just sent over the proper theatrical trailer which you can checkout below.
From day one I have made it very clear I am not a ...

Read More : Official New Moon Theatrical Trailer

Re: Official New Moon Theatrical Trailer

Trailer looks pretty good, I'm def. going to check it out.

Okay, the first trailer I forgave for having bad CGI as they probably rushed it out the door in order to have it ready for the MTV Movie Awards.  But now with the film being just about two months away....the CG doesn't look to have improved at all. 

If I was in the director's chair, I honestly wouldn't accept any of it, I'd either boot the company and get someone else or tell them to make it better.

At the same time however, the Twilight fanbase I don't think is too interested in seeing realistic looking CG as much as seeing Pattinson-Stewart have their stare contests.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Okay, the first trailer I forgave for having bad CGI as they probably rushed it out the door in order to have it ready for the MTV Movie Awards.  But now with the film being just about two months away....the CG doesn't look to have improved at all. 

If I was in the director's chair, I honestly wouldn't accept any of it, I'd either boot the company and get someone else or tell them to make it better.

At the same time however, the Twilight fanbase I don't think is too interested in seeing realistic looking CG as much as seeing Pattinson-Stewart have their stare contests.

You are hilarious! And very much accurate!!