Topic: Another Trailer for Willem Dafoe's AntiChrist

Below you can checkout the latest new trailer for Willem Dafoes messed up film antiChrist. The film is about a couple who retreat to a cabin in the woods to recover from the death of their child. Also from several comments von Trier ha...

Read More : Another Trailer for Willem Dafoe's AntiChrist

Re: Another Trailer for Willem Dafoe's AntiChrist

ooook, that's different.

Had a chance to see this the other day and thought it was amazing. It's a film you have to see, the trailers I have seen never do it justice. There are parts in the film that I will never get out of my head.

Besides GRACE this is one of the best movies I've seen this year.

Last edited by Twoslowjoe (2009-09-15 12:58:06)

It looks like it's going to be creepy as hell. Definitely want to check it out.

Twoslowjoe wrote:

Had a chance to see this the other day and thought it was amazing. It's a film you have to see, the trailers I have seen never do it justice. There are parts in the film that I will never get out of my head.

Besides GRACE this is one of the best movies I've seen this year.

Joe feel free to submit a review smile I'd love to know your thoughts on this film big_smile

very different.. I'm interested

I saw the DVD screener of the "uncensored version via torrent last month....there's a scene in the uncensored version where a guy gets jacked off and he cums blood. ...this film is realllly fucked up lmao

jscarp73 wrote:

I saw the DVD screener of the "uncensored version via torrent last month....there's a scene in the uncensored version where a guy gets jacked off and he cums blood. ...this film is realllly fucked up lmao

I also saw that version and the part you mentioned was not the worst part, IMO. I never have to look away in movies (unless an animal is getting hurt) and this movie (well one particular scene) actually made me turn my head away from the screen and sent shivers down my back.