Topic: Silent Night, Deadly Night Box Set DVD Art

Lionsgate has just announced that this Christmas you are going to be able to bring home the horror. Santa is back and this time he is packin a brand new box set for Silent Night Deadly Night parts 3 through 5. It appears that the set will all be pack...

Read More : Silent Night, Deadly Night Box Set DVD Art

Re: Silent Night, Deadly Night Box Set DVD Art

wow !  Ilike it !!  scary santas are the BEST !

sad Dammit I want to see the first one, which I still cannot find nor get a hold of hmm

Damn, I need part 2.

what about part 2?

Silent Night, Deadly Night 3-disc! I"M IN! big_smile big_smile lol, havn't seen the movie yet tho tongue

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

sad Dammit I want to see the first one, which I still cannot find nor get a hold of hmm

I got my copy at Borders, dunno if they got them in the UK.  If ya got a Code-Region Free player, get a copy from DVDEmpire.

Thank you Golden smile it'll have to be DVDEmpire because our one and only Borders closed down. That was a low day because it was the one outlet we had which really sold every sort of book/ DVD there was, miss the place a lot.

But thank you Golden, nice to know where I can get a hold of it now big_smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Thank you Golden smile it'll have to be DVDEmpire because our one and only Borders closed down. That was a low day because it was the one outlet we had which really sold every sort of book/ DVD there was, miss the place a lot.

But thank you Golden, nice to know where I can get a hold of it now big_smile

I usually order all my DVDs from them, mostly because if you order before 1 or 2pm EST you get same day shipping, no extra charge.  Plus their location to my home means I can put standard 3-5 day shipping as my option and if I order at like 9am, it's basically next day without the extra chrage.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

There are a couple of copies on ebay's U.K. site, otherwise check out this link.3
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch … earch.y=10

Last edited by hellrat (2009-09-15 16:45:06)

Thank you Helly hun wink soo many choices but least now I know it's within my reach. Thank you guys so much smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Thank you Helly hun wink soo many choices but least now I know it's within my reach. Thank you guys so much smile

Your welcome.:)

what about the remake?

I have the first two in the double pack that Anchor Bay put out years ago.  I am excited about this.  This series is such a guilty pleasure.  Sure, they get worse (part 4 is just terrible), but I find myself loving these films.  I cannot wait for this.

Yessssss. I'm glad these are finally getting a DVD release, even if they do suck. It would be BEST if they just put all the movies on the box set, especially Part 2 as the only DVD release of that is long out of print, but y'know, I'll just be happy with this.

Its weird... a friend was just telling me about Silent Night, Deadly Night today and now there is a boxset!

Santa=cool
Killing people=cool
Santa killing people=THE BEST