Topic: Hills Have Eyes

Watched this movie last night.

I was totally on the edge of my seat (bed) and was quiet impressed with it.

I have the Unrated version - pretty gory fucking stuff.

Just wondered what other people thought of it.

P.S. I've never seen the original.

Re: Hills Have Eyes

Yeah, the remake was WAY better imho than the original. I liked it and the characters and all were better especially the kills and gore in it.

i thought it was pretty good, the original was so badi turned it off after 15mins.

The original just didn't do anything for me. It was quite boring actually but the remake was great and the characters like I said were better. The gore was good too.

I like the remake. It's been so long since I've seen the original that I can't remember how bad or good it is.

i have never seen the original, but the reamake was great

I haven't seen the original either, but the remake is pretty amazing.

I agree with the fact that the remake is way better than the original. And I loved the gore.

I like both the original and the remake.  The remake is a lot better.  That is something that doesn't happen very often.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I like both the original and the remake.  The remake is a lot better.  That is something that doesn't happen very often.

I really liked the remake as well but I still didn't think it came close to the original... Sorry TiM.

Hey man, to each in his/her own.  I know that there are others that probably feel the same way.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Hey man, to each in his/her own.  I know that there are others that probably feel the same way.

That would be me I guess, I really didn't like the remake, I am not to much of a gorehound either.

I loved Dee Wallace and Michael Berryman, at the time films this extreme wasn't around, its a real favorite of mine probably because I saw it as a kid when it first came out.

Well, you always have a small piece of your heart with the movies you saw as a kid.