Topic: Bluray Contest Winners

Sorry for the delay in announcing this gang. But its time to officially announce the winners of the Bluray contest. I wanted to wait and give everyone a chance to respond to my emails with their addresses. So far everyone did accept for Godzilla_Rule...

Read More : Bluray Contest Winners

Re: Bluray Contest Winners

Congrats to all of you. smile

Congratulations chaps and chapess I couldn't have picked the winners better myself big_smile

Congrats peeps wink

Thank you so much and actually pleasantly surprised. I am a lil shocked lol. But to have Oldboy on Blu-ray? That would be sooooooo amazing. I know I have moaned but dammit to hell lol can I have that Meh, please sir? wink

Thank you for this wonderful comp I am so happy right now! big_smile:D

Googo hun, congratulations on winning the blu-ray player itself, you deserved to so much. You added so much fun and contributions to the site, you deserved this fantastic prize, congrats darl'! wink

and equal congratulations to you too Deady hun *special kisses* wink

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-09-20 18:23:11)

Congrats to all the winners, you all worked hard and deserve you're prizes big_smile smile

Congrats ladies and sirs!

considering I'm getting *special kisses* from BTK I'm the only real winner here!! lol tongue
(she knows what I like)

thanks meh for all your hard work and dedication big_smile

I would prefer Oldboy myself, but make sure BTK gets hers first, and I'll take anything you have lying around - seriously LOL
It's a gift enough to be able to write and express myself around here, anything else is just icing.

and Congrats goo, you review submitting machine - quite the ascent through the rank...er, ranks you made around here lol

wink always the gentleman Deady, that's why I love ya wink

and now off to bed before I slip into sleep at the computer screen lol. Night night guys love you all and Deady you be good hun. Meh you are fantastic, thank you for this, g'night! oxox

Dude that is FUCKING awesome for you guys, I'm so happy for all three of you.  Why did Godzilla decline?  Her loss others wins I guess.  Congrats, especially googo, I just got a Blu Ray myself and it's so f'n beautiful that I don't wanna look at DVD ever again!

I guess if it wasn't the player she just wasn't interested hmm

yikes yikes yikes Sweet! I spent my entire summer posting reviews and watchin movies, screw friends tongue (jk) and it really did pay off! big_smile Thank you so much Meh for putting on such an amazing contest! And I'm backing out of the next contest for the Xbox, cause I have one and cause I don't want to make it seem like a winning hog tongue But thank you so much, this is really great and I'll continue to post reviews and waht not like always big_smile!

Congrats to the others as well! You all deserve alittle something as well for your work!

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

To me, free stuf is free stuff and the just winning is an honor enough, but that's me....

Congratulations to all three of you.  big_smile

As if I needed another reason to go to BTK's home, now she's got Oldboy on Blu-Ray!!  wink.

Exactly right GoS exactly right.
If you can't handle losing you shouldn't play wink
Any free stuff from here is good free stuff big_smile

Especially for a free site and an easy contest.....this is a fantastic honor...however, BTK has the disadvantage of living in the UK so most contests she's excluded from...i'm very pleased to hear she won this!

Yeah she might stop whining about never winning now lol lol:lol::lol:

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Yeah, she is probably mad she didn't win because I really know how hard she tried to win this, she realy did, and we were so close all the way til the end! If it weren't for my secret weapon, NetFlix free movies, then I probably would've lost! hmm

netflix rules....bittorrent is cooler (no credit card on file)

Actually, the netflix account wasn't mine, it was my aunt's, so she was paying for her whatever movies, but she wanted me to win the contest so she gave me her account to use. No money/credit card for me, and no worries! big_smile

My friend did that, he added my xbox to his netflix account.  It was so cool, that's how I saw all the troma films

YEAH, they have lots of Troma! big_smile Thats how I saw like Rabid Grannies and stuff, NetFlix is great for old stuff. Actually just watched Combat Shock yesterday on it. Great film!

The only downfall to the XBOX netflix is that it's instant queue so not every movie is available.  I would have had 200 MORE reviews out if I could have some movies on my xbox.

oh yeah, everyone, the MORGUE SPACES ARE WORKING!!!!!!! Or for me at least big_smile!!

God damn, I knew my District 9 review was gunna be big but wow! yikes I'm surprised so many people actually read my reviews, its actually honoring that my reviews are read so much, and I'm so young! I just hope to be featured on a DVD case or in a magazine like, quoted, thats my big goal big_smile lol lol

Congrats guys!