Re: Bluray Contest Winners

Awesome contest!!! Congrats you three wink

Man - what great prizes.

Meh sure is generous.

DVD's, Signed (ahem) Posters, a Blu-ray player and even more DVD's...

and don't forget his sperm! 

His wife won that contest wink

Oh yeah! Someone owes OBS $7!!!!! lol

Googopqp wrote:

And someone owes me the video dead JKJK im just gonna bug you till you give it a try, you don't owe me anything. lol tongue

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2009-09-20 21:43:15)

pR1m3vil wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

And someone owes me the video dead JKJK im just gonna bug you till you give it a try, you don't owe me anything. lol tongue

Oh you'll get ur Video Dead once I stop being lazy and get off my ass and stay off the computer for over an hour to let it load just for me to try and send it to you and probably fail! But guess what! I'm always on teh computer, constantly, unless playing guitar or watching movies, or at school, or eating, or wahtever, so you just wait! tongue

Googopqp wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

Oh you'll get ur Video Dead once I stop being lazy and get off my ass and stay off the computer for over an hour to let it load just for me to try and send it to you and probably fail! But guess what! I'm always on teh computer, constantly, unless playing guitar or watching movies, or at school, or eating, or wahtever, so you just wait! tongue

LOL yeah if you need any help with the software lemme know.

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Yeah she might stop whining about never winning now lol lol:lol::lol:

lol:lol: very funny Mr tongue first the Terminator Salvation book and now this... you guys really are fantastic. I gotta go so much lovin to Meh though, after all he created this site and does competitions off his own back. Not only are they cool but he puts so much heart into the place.

Three cheers for Meh wink

and once again thanks darlings big_smile

I won that Terminator Salvation book too and am still waiting for it

I'm still waiting for my stuff also, O yeah thats right I didn't win anything lol

congrats to the winners!!!

morguex wrote:

I'm still waiting for my stuff also, O yeah thats right I didn't win anything lol

True dat!

morguex wrote:

Your time will come darlin wink

That was an awsome contest win for all of you... congrats.

Yer all a bunch of winners!

Congrats!  Couldn't happen to a nicer crew!

Way to go! Congrats all three of you.  A much-deserved win.

Meh, I did send you the address

I PMed you my address the first week of September and never got a PM back. I did not get the email till today. the email i have registered here is not my regular email and i only check it about once a month. sorry hmm  I went ahead and just responded to the email anyways. i am probably too late sad

I am so mad at myself. I really worked hard to win it. hmm  Oh well. Thats life. crap

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-09-21 19:16:15)