Topic: Favourite 'It's so bad it's good' Games

Which games have you played that were so bad they were so good and you have a secret affection for? smile

Re: Favourite 'It's so bad it's good' Games

'Friday The 13th' for Old school Nintendo..I STILL play it online for free at VNES...haha...For some reason the old school music still gives me happy jitters.

I agree.  It does suck.  Everything about it does, but I catch myself still playing it once or twice a month.  I guess another one would be Ghouls and Ghosts.  Some may disagree with me, but I think it's awful, but for some reason I still play it.

i was always an advocate for the NES game Gremlins 2.  I know its terrible, I knew it was terrible back then, but like you guys, there was some outworldly force that still made me play it

Holy shit, Poppascotch, I just played that last night!

Haunting - Starring Polterguy ... for some reason i always get a kick out of it... but only for a few minutes at a time .

I remember this game for Nintendo called Bubble Bath Babes.  Basically it's Tetris with a 8 bit nude picture underneath.  I remember seeing it when I was younger and being shocked that it would be on Nintendo.  I don't believe it was actually licsenced by Nintendo.