Topic: Chucky vs Leprechaun Comming Soon??

Today I heard that Chucky vs Leprechaun will be comming to theatres Oct 2007..created by the same makers of Freddy vs Jason. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this..or if its just bullshit??

Re: Chucky vs Leprechaun Comming Soon??

Have not heard this.  Ya got a link or where did you hear it?

http://maxupload.com/img/D93FE029.jpg smile

Interesting.  Probably a fan thing.  Still...nice poster.

Ronny Yu is busy with a live action version of Blood: The Last Vampire.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-03-12 00:22:45)

Really Golden? Now seeing a live action version of Blood: The Last Vampire should be badass as hell. Now only if they do a live action version of Vampire Hunter D.

exactly that..would be kinda sweet if all these rivals wars were not made up...think we will ever see anything past Freddy vs Jason?

I really never heard anything about this movie but apparently its been talked about for the past few years.

Here is a quote from a very old interview with Warwick

SLW: So, everyone is dying to know: What about Chucky Vs. The Leprechaun?

WD: They're making another Chucky movie. I run an agency called Willow Management here in the U.K., and we represent short actors. We did get a call a few weeks ago about another Chucky movie that they're doing. And I thought it was quite ironic that they'd call and I was the one who answered the phone. We'll have to see about a showdown. I think it's really a matter of the studios getting together. Both the franchises are owned by different studios.

Theres you answer Mindfuk...different studios with their hands on the franchises.  FvJ could only come about when Paramount handed New Line the rights to Jason. 

There was talk about a Michael vs Pinhead film a while back.  As I have mentioned before on the Halloween 25 Years of Terror DVD Clive Barker mentions he and John Carpenter talked about doing one with both franchises at Dimension.  Barker would write the story and Carpenter would direct.  But the big wigs thought there was more life in the franchises so the idea was nixed.

We've definately heard a lot of rumors about a "Chucky vs Leprachaun".  It's hard to say, really.

i really just hope to see another slasher vs slasher movie sometime soon..seeing michael vs someone would be awsome.

I of some who would argue and say Chucky is the best slasher of all time, and, seeing him vs Leprachaun would be a dream come true.  Man, I don't know what they're smoking.  tongue

I don't believe it. It would be horrible, although I'll watch anything.

I finally saw all of Leprechaun today...jeez what a wacky film.

I would love to see Michael vs. Pinhead. One of the early working titles before it got the ax was "Helloween." Now that's badass.

Helloween....interesting title...maybe for a sequel: MICHAEL VS PINHEAD: HELLOWEEN

I like it, has an intersting ring...but just MvP for me for the first film. 

The only problem with a CvL is that the heros can punt the killers across the state tongue

I never want to see Pinhead in a VS. movie. That would be a shittier movie than Hellworld. Unless it was a fan film then that would be cool but not a major film.

If studios truly believe that it will make some money, then we will be seeing a VS movie in the near future.

ResidentEvilRising wrote:

I would love to see Michael vs. Pinhead. One of the early working titles before it got the ax was "Helloween." Now that's badass.

http://www.freewebs.com/pinheadvsmichael/helloween%20wallpaper.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/pinheadvsmichael/helloween%20wallpaper%202.jpg
big_smile

yah..i dont think pinhead would be that great..i just want to see FJ2 with Freddy pulling in Michael to fight Jason..or w/e its suppose to be..that would be so rad..all 3 of them in one movie..but yah..that would be wut i'd want to see most..but if Chucky vs Lep came out..at least we would get to see a slasher vs slasher..these VS. movies are like dream movies to so many ppl..like who does want to see a legendary scrap?

I really hope this is a joke.  Though I really enjoy the concept of both characters (though the movies are hit and miss), putting them together would only be an obvious cash grab.  Freddy vs. Jason has been a fanboy's wish for a long time.  How many fans go to be dreaming of whether Chucky could grab his lucky charms?!?!  Come on - what's next?  Will they kill Ken and gang rape Barbie?

It's just silly - and not in a good way!

kevinj4 wrote:

I really hope this is a joke.  Though I really enjoy the concept of both characters (though the movies are hit and miss), putting them together would only be an obvious cash grab.  Freddy vs. Jason has been a fanboy's wish for a long time.  How many fans go to be dreaming of whether Chucky could grab his lucky charms?!?!  Come on - what's next?  Will they kill Ken and gang rape Barbie?

It's just silly - and not in a good way!

hahaha yah..they are gonna gang bang barbie..good one bud...if its such a joke..why is it that these movies are always talked about? a fanboy's wish? go dream about chucky grabbing lep's lucky charms, and your barbie gang bang.

It's a joke, because someone starts a rumor about a "Chucky vs Leprachaun" movie, and the next day, it's all over the internet.  Fanboy's wanna see "their" slasher go up against another slasher, so they can brag about which one won.  It's most definately silly, and like Kevin said, not in a good way.  Will Ken gang rape Barbie?  Sounds like Eli Roth's first film, except, with Star Wars characters.  tongue

TiM the Zombie wrote:

It's a joke, because someone starts a rumor about a "Chucky vs Leprachaun" movie, and the next day, it's all over the internet.  Fanboy's wanna see "their" slasher go up against another slasher, so they can brag about which one won.  It's most definately silly, and like Kevin said, not in a good way.  Will Ken gang rape Barbie?  Sounds like Eli Roth's first film, except, with Star Wars characters.  tongue

LOL - I totally forgot about the Roth's film!

Heh, yeah, I remember hearing about that in an interview with the man.  Funny shit.