Topic: Alice in wonderland.

Here's a trailer.:)
http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer2.p … amp;item=0

Re: Alice in wonderland.

I'll probably see this, cause Tim Burton and Johnny Depp movies are usually good, but I feel it'll be like Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, so my hopes are pretty much low hmm

This'll probably be pretty cool.

Y'know, I've always been a big fan of Johnny Depp since his Jump Street days, but I think his flicks with Tim Burton are hit or miss.  Loved Ed Wood, loved Sweeney Todd, but Edward Scissorhands?  Sleepy Hollow?  Eh.

This one doesn't look all that appealing to me, either.  And I kind of wish Johnny Deep would go back to independent films and Gilbert Grape/Dead Man/Chocolat/Don Juan DeMarco type roles because, honestly, after the media saturation of his Pirates flicks I'm starting to get Depped out.

Oh no,Louds gone off the Depp end.:lol:

*licks screen*

Is it just me that thinks he looks like Vivienne Westwood in this?  Yeah, probably... lol

I will have to wait and see how much singing there is in this before I decide to spend my money on it.  If it's going to be another film like Sweeney Todd, I'll stay at home and watch Edward Scissorhands for the squillionth time instead. smile