Topic: Predators

I just found this episode of Latino Review in which they give us a first look at Rodriguez's Predators script.  Does it sound awesome?  Am I excited?  Help me out, here.  Predator is one of my favourite movies, but I really hated Vacancy.

Because I'm too much of a noob, I can't acutally post the link.  So head over to latinoreview[dot]com for the clip. tongue

Re: Predators

Here's the link.  Sounds like its going to be pretty sweet.  Danny Trejo is going to be in it.:cool:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclus … ators-8112

Last edited by mdc666 (2009-09-29 14:06:33)

Thank you for linkage!  I do love me some Danny Trejo. smile

No problem, I actually saw the article yesterday and thought about posting a link but got lazy and forgot all about it.

mdc666 wrote:

Danny Trejo is going to be in it.:cool:

Well of course he is ..if RR was willing to put him in Spy Kids .. then you knew he would find him a part in this .. In all seriousness.. it seems like it's going to be pretty good.. for a remake/reboot.

sounds good to me. i'll watch it.

I'm new here and I just wanted to make you all aware that on youtube and daily motion there is a new trailer for the indie feature horror film called Nightbeasts starring Zach Galligan. The film concerns a father and son who encounter the sasquatch legend in the woods while hunting.

Snimh1

snimh1 wrote:

I'm new here and I just wanted to make you all aware that on youtube and daily motion there is a new trailer for the indie feature horror film called Nightbeasts starring Zach Galligan. The film concerns a father and son who encounter the sasquatch legend in the woods while hunting.

Snimh1

that has fucking NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC!!!!
cmon, what the fuck man? are u an advertiser for that stupid film ur talking about?

here is the answer to your question. straight from the dudes youtube page

I am the PR person on this film,working on behalf of the production company that made it. The director is Wes Sullivan. The creatures were designed by Mr Sullivan working in collaboration with a very talented animatronics sculptor named Barry Atkinson,.. The film is now doing the film festival circuit and will be released in several months. We ask that you spread the word about this film and circulate the trailer to as many people as you can. Thanks for your enthusiasm . ..

I loved the Predator films as a kid.  I'm gonna stay optimistic about this and hope for the best.

i always thought predator 2 sucked, but maybe i gotta see it again.
and AVP sucks but AVPR was a fun entertaining popcorn monster movie flick.

I just found out Adrien Brody is going to star in Predators.  Hmm... hmm

http://liveforfilms.wordpress.com/2009/ … predators/

Re: TheBeyond105, I've heard that Predator 2 is actually much better if you watch in in black and white.  Never tried it myself, but I think it helps give the movie some kind of gritty detective feel.

Last edited by The Divemistress (2009-10-07 11:33:53)

I love Predator, Predator2, AVP and AVP Reqium, so i am looking forward to this very much and Danny Trejo is awesome.