Topic: Trailer for The Crazies

George A. Romero's The Crazies is one of those movies that wasn't appreciate when it first came out and now is considered by quite a number to be a classic.  Which makes it perfect for a remake.  I was more than hesitant over this remake un...

Read More : Trailer for The Crazies

Re: Trailer for The Crazies

OWOWOWO The first half i was bored, but about halfway through the trailer dAmn! And then mad world started playing!! Anything with madworld gets my vote, but it looked pretty insane. This is gonna be a good one! big_smile

Looks like it could be really good. Looking forward to watching it big_smile

Eh.  I like Tim Olyphant and I looooove me some Radha Mitchell, but the trailer didn't impress me.  Plus, it appeared to give away the ending. 

I might check it out once it hits video, but until then I'll stick with the much under-appreciated original.

I'm still yet to see the original, been trying to find and really wanna see, but this one looks like it may be alright, if done right. The trailer was surprisingly pretty kewl to me!

googopqp, try torrent sites. that's where i got my original THE CRAZIES from. and this movie looks AWESOME!!! Radha Mitchell can do no wrong in my eyes. PLUS she's amazingly gorgeous!! and POOR Danielle Panabaker....OUCH!! (in that scene of her being pulled out of the back of the truck!).

djblack1313 wrote:

googopqp, try torrent sites. that's where i got my original THE CRAZIES from. and this movie looks AWESOME!!! Radha Mitchell can do no wrong in my eyes. PLUS she's amazingly gorgeous!! and POOR Danielle Panabaker....OUCH!! (in that scene of her being pulled out of the back of the truck!).

Actually, I have tried those, but some weird update for Utorrent is needed for my computer but whenever I try to download the update it won't work hmm lol, I have to redownload it or find something better lol which sucks!

I hope it's better than the original.

well now I'm just gonna have to go ahead and watch this.

awesome trailer.

Wow, I think we got a pretty decent remake on our hands here. Hopefully...

I agree that the original was seriously underappreciated. I love that film and still remember when it first came to my attention as a whole I am 50/50 on remakes. I am curious how this will turn out and the trailer has whetted that curiosity but still not sure. If they stay faithful to Romero then perhaps.

Curious? Yes. Interested? Ever so. Still on the fence? Yes. This is 'a wait it out' scenario, but I am intrigued def. cool

I haven't seen the original and I really want to watch it. I'll look for it next time I go to Best Buy. For right now, I'm more interested in seeing the original instead of the remake.

This looks pretty good. I'll being seeing it in theaters. Like many of you, I'll probably scope out the original first.

I will be one of the first people in line

Looks really good.  Definite must see.

I'm in. This looks good. An actual remake that is worthy. Hurrah! Strong actors and looks like a good script.