Topic: Trick R Treat Outselling Twilight

Trick R Treat has an 85% approval rating in our film database based off reviews from readers and staff of this site. This means its a must buy when it hits DVD Shelves on October 6th.
As if that is not enough it is currently outselling TWILIGHT bas...

Read More : Trick R Treat Outselling Twilight

Re: Trick R Treat Outselling Twilight

That's awesome news.

Seriously one of the best films I have seen in a long time...It made me so happy watching it!  I just want to go into that world and live forever...I really hope it does I well...I myself plan on getting a Blue Ray copy as soon as its released...Hopefully we will see a sequel sometime in the future...there is so much the director could do with the world he created...great film!

Cool, Aidan13, I had hoped it was going to be as good as I thought it'd be.  Not to keen on the Twilight thing.  Gave it a shot, read the first 2 books, saw the movie, and hated myself for the time wasted.  Can't even begin to feign interest in the Twilight thing.  Wait.....nope, false alarm.  Nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it Twilight lol I can't wait for this movie, and now I gotta buy it sooner than later when it comes out!

trick r treat was an okay film.
I saw it and did a review of it, if u wanna wathc my review look up 'Trick R Treat Review by Derek AKA That Damned Reviewer' on youtue.
i have clips in it and everything.
the ending sucked on trick r treat tho.

It's a fun flick, definitely gets you in the Halloween mood. But I don't think it lived up to the hype.

twilight - ummmm?? what?? - why has that even been mentioned on this awesome website - ??? - fuck twilight - its for tight virgin bitches who go to fkn homeschool and sunday school and get fuked by their priest - anyways - im interested in seeing this trick R treat film - i like watching films where people hype the shit out of them

I want to see Trick 'R Treat too. big_smile

ZOMBlE wrote:

twilight - ummmm?? what?? - why has that even been mentioned on this awesome website - ??? - fuck twilight - its for tight virgin bitches who go to fkn homeschool and sunday school and get fuked by their priest - anyways - im interested in seeing this trick R treat film - i like watching films where people hype the shit out of them

wtf dude... twilight is still has horror themes to it no matter how bad the film is. just becuase u think it shouldn't be mentioned on here, it's still in the genre. So In my opinion Wes Craven should never be mentioned here except for Nightmare on elm street.
how old are you any way? 13?

Well I guess this is a good time to finally order it. big_smile

I saw the trailer to Trick R Treat, and it really does look good. So that'll be one I watch on Halloween probably. And I'm glad it's outselling Twighlight.

it's a solid movie.

Never seen Twilight, never plan too but it is nice to know that Trick 'R Treat after ages of being pulled and pushed around, after so much crap when fans longed to see it, is finally showing it's teeth. It deserves to sell well and I am glad it is doing so, cannot wait to see it and looking forward to it even more so now big_smile

Got shipped Trick R Treat from Netflix today, it will be here tomorrow along with The Thaw and Offspring.  smile

i was thinking of renting the offering and the thaw today.... if its at blcokbuster that'll be a plus cuz i got a free 2 movie rental pass for life for free.

I watched Trick 'R Treat today, it was okay but not scary at all.  I liked the little pumpkin-headed kid.

Graybeard wrote:

I watched Trick 'R Treat today, it was okay but not scary at all.  I liked the little pumpkin-headed kid.

agreed about it not being scary greg.

Graybeard wrote:

he was creepy as hell, i loved it

Getting my copy after work today...

Not greg, Graybeard, please.  big_smile 

I haven't seen a genuinely scary horror film in YEARS.  Maybe I've just seen too many of 'em, nothing surprises me any more.

Graybeard wrote:

I haven't seen a genuinely scary horror film in YEARS.  Maybe I've just seen too many of 'em, nothing surprises me any more.

ur not the only one who feels this way capn carnage.
it's been forever since i been scared also.
i rented The Children and Offspring today, hopefully one of those are creepy or good or scary.

TheBeyond105 wrote:
Graybeard wrote:

ur not the only one who feels this way capn carnage.
it's been forever since i been scared also.
i rented The Children and Offspring today, hopefully one of those are creepy or good or scary.

Eh, the children was OK.  Left a lot to be desired....or explained for that matter......i'd say 80% of the dialog is done through yelling or high pitched screams so keep the volume low.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:
Graybeard wrote:

he was creepy as hell, i loved it

I came across one of the action figures of the kid at the mall, had to buy it!  big_smile

about that kid with tha potatoe mask. i hated that fucking kid. he had no fucking purpose becides to watch people and shit. it was kinda dumb.
also i didn't like the ending.
but becides that it was a solid movie.