Topic: Anchorman

"Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!!"

This is the best and most epic film to quote of all time. I use quotes from it daily, I'm just waiting for it to get a bit hotter here so when I drink milk I can say "It's so hot. Milk was a bad choice" lol.

Re: Anchorman

I don't like Will Ferrel at all, with the exception of this movie.  Most of my favorite quotes come from Paul Rudd, with my favorite being:

"I know what you're asking yourself, and the answer is yes, I have a nickname for my penis.  It's called the Octagon.  But I also nicknamed my testes.  My left one is James Westfall, and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.  You ladies play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang."

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

Go Fuck yourself San Diego

"What you pooped in the refrigerator?  And you ate a whole wheel of cheese! Wow how'd you do that? Hell I'm not even mad, I'm impressed."

Holy crap I love this movie.

it's a hilarous movie:)

"great Odin's raven!" this movie is funny as hell - agreed big_smile

"The Germans discovered it in 1904, and they called it “San Diego" , which in German means “whale's vagina" .:lol:

I love this movie, it gets funnier everytime I watch it.  For some reason so many people I know hated this movie the first time they watched it and then love it after watching it a few more times.

I love lamp.:lol:

Last edited by mdc666 (2009-10-03 16:24:11)

who here has seen the alternative cut culled from all the outtakes
Wake Up, Ron Burgundy

it's a must see for any big fan of this flick big_smile

^ I've wanted to see it, but don't know where to find it.  I think the DVD is out of print because I've never seen a copy of it anywhere.  Guess if I want to see it that bad I can always find some place to download it.

The outakes where hiliarious I believe I got mine in a special that best buy was running when they released the movie.

I have yet to see this movie. Maybe one day I'll rent it.

Jump on that Creature!  It is an awesome movie.

"I'm sorry, Champ -- I think I ate your chocolate squirrel."

mdc666 wrote:

"The Germans discovered it in 1904, and they called it “San Diego" , which in German means “whale's vagina" .:lol:

I love this movie, it gets funnier everytime I watch it.  For some reason so many people I know hated this movie the first time they watched it and then love it after watching it a few more times.

I love lamp.:lol:

LMFAO Do you really love the lamp or are you just saying that because you saw it?

PANDA WATCH!!

"Como estan bitches, Spanish language news is here.  Tonite's top story, the sewer's run red with Burgundy's blood.":lol:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8224c1 … chormanfan

ive seened it once - but fuck it was funneh - i hated on ferrel to start with - but fuck his a funny bastard - "Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!" - pretty fkn sex

I'm kinda sick of Will Ferrel now, but I gotta admit, Anchorman was awesome. big_smile

i need to see stepbruddahs - sum reason i just think it would the retarded will ferrel comedy i can enjoyed stoned to the bone

Stepbrothers was okay, but it wasn't great.

It was one of the worst movies I ever seen. As a matter of fact I walked out on it in the theater it was so bad

Graybeard wrote:

Stepbrothers was okay, but it wasn't great.

Step brothers I thought I would hate but i liked it dispite how annoying it was to see men in their 40's act like they are 5 years old lol

ZOMBlE wrote:

i need to see stepbruddahs - sum reason i just think it would the retarded will ferrel comedy i can enjoyed stoned to the bone

Stepbrothers is REALLY funny. I may be bias though because I love anything Will does.

"What are you doing?"
"I'm burrying you!"
"But I'm alive! Brenan i'm alive!"
"YOU'RE WAKING THE NEIGHBOURS SHUTUP!!!"

Godzilla_Rules did you really hate Anchorman that much?? I think it gets more funny every time you watch it though, you need to watch it about 10 times to really enjoy it lol.

Step Bros. is hilarious, one of the funniest movies to come out last year.

"Fuckin' Catlina wine mixer." lol

mdc666 wrote:

Step Bros. is hilarious, one of the funniest movies to come out last year.

"Fuckin' Catlina wine mixer." lol

LMFAO!!! Me and my bro say that all the time.

It works all the time! lol  "POW!"