Topic: New Horror on DVD October 6th

Today is a pretty big day for horror releases with a pile of titles being released. Some are quite noteable and quite a few also have very impressive ratings in our database. Clearly a must buy is Trick r Treat which hits DVD today and has gotten not...

Read More : New Horror on DVD October 6th

Re: New Horror on DVD October 6th

ur missing the other grindhouse film if i'm nto mistaken arent all four coming out today?

Last edited by TheBeyond105 (2009-10-06 08:58:53)

Trick 'R Treat is high on my list big_smile been interested in this since it first came out and cannot wait to get it officially on DVD.

The Children is def. another. I did review this and I thought this was a good killer kiddy movie. It really surprised me so yes, this is one to add to the collection smile

Trick R Treat kicked ass. I'm def. interested in The Thaw and The Gate. And I might check out Hide and Creep just because it takes place in Alabama LOL

I got Trick R Treat, The Thaw, and Offspring from Netflix today, so it should be a good week to watch some horror.  And Thebeyond is right, it's missing The Children as well (not that it matters cause I didnt think it was anything special.)

And I would also like to point out Thomas Jane's directorial debut Dark Country comes out today which looks interesting

Ohhh also, for any bluray fanataics, today was the release of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein and jack nicholson's Wolf on bluray today.  smile  And Ghost Ship.  lol.

I'm going to check out   Its Alive and Trick or Treat

Trick R Treat is for sure going to be in my blu ray collection...I really wanna see the ghost house films and although i liked the children of the corn remake, I don't think it's worth buying

I need to get Trick R Treat (been wanting to see that movie for years now) and The Offspring.  Looks like the Thaw and the Children will be worth a watch also.

Trick r' Treat! YES! big_smile

Picked up Offspring today, really looking forward to watching it. It's an awesome book and all the Jack Ketchum movies have been great. I wanted The Children but couldn't find it anywhere to buy. I already saw The Children and I think everyone should see it, I was surprised how good it was and I don't usually like creepy kid movies.

You can get The Offspring, The Thaw, The Children and Seventh Moon at Best Buy for $40.  I might just have to do that since it would be almost $40 just to buy two of 'em separately.  I haven't heard anything about 7th Moon but have heard good things about the other 3.