Topic: Cabin Fever 2 Details Are In

There has been a lot of speculation and no confirmation of a lot of casting online so today we finally got the definitive word on all the casting from The Hollywood Reporter. Rider Strong will indeed be back and in the sequel Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fe...

Read More : Cabin Fever 2 Details Are In

Re: Cabin Fever 2 Details Are In

I couldn't stand the first Cabin Fever so I won't be wasting my money on this one unless it turns out to be gory for once lol instead of blood spitting.

I'm confused.  Paul dies in the first "Cabin Fever", doesn't he?  How in the hell is he supposed to come back for the second installment?  I'm glad Winston will be back, though.  He was an awesome character.

I loved the first "Cabin Fever".  No matter what, I doubt this film will even come close, but I'll check it out for shits and giggles.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'm confused.  Paul dies in the first "Cabin Fever", doesn't he?  How in the hell is he supposed to come back for the second installment?

Remember Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street? Wicked ways to bring back a character are old news and I'm sure it goes way back.

Yeah, but those are slashers.  They never die.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'm confused.  Paul dies in the first "Cabin Fever", doesn't he?  How in the hell is he supposed to come back for the second installment?  I'm glad Winston will be back, though.  He was an awesome character.

Was Paul the main characters who dated Jordan Ladd's character in the film? If so he didn't die at the end of Cabin Fever. He survived and the cop took him to a hospital and he was being treated for the cabin fever. It's on the dvd in teh deleted scenes section, I think......I haven't watched the film in quite a while but I still recall that scene.

Cabin Fever sux though imho.

Yeah, your thinking of the same Paul.  I always thought that everyone died.

I loved "Cabin Fever".