Topic: Guelph Night of the Living Dead Screening

I heard through the grapevine that their will be a screening of the new indie Night of the Living Dead that just finished shooting. Nobody wrote in to tell us and we are not formally invited, but I was thinking, any of you crazy members interested in...

Read More : Guelph Night of the Living Dead Screening

Re: Guelph Night of the Living Dead Screening

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/reesterfx/nightposter.jpg

I know I don't have a chance to go but where's Guelph? Now, about the movie. Where can I see a trailer or something? When is it gonna be released for the common people?

no idea kruz, we are kept out of the loop on the film... i know as much as you are.

Meh, you should release the angry monkeys to sabotage their screening. That's what happens when you don't invite horror-movies.ca!!!

lol.. its no big deal. I was just shocked there was an event in my home city and us lowly monkeys didnt get invited.

its really nothing personal , we have been so busy just promoting in our little home town we haven't sent out any info about the screenings to any horror movie sites. so regardless, congrats, you guys are the first to post it. We just sent out press releases to newspapers and such...and yes you guys were going to get the invite next week. Lol, so come on out to the screenings! And please dont send the angry monkeys.

sorry once the angry monkeys are dispatched we can not call them back. They are very fierce, jus getting them off their leashes Goon lost 2 fingers last time.

seriously its no biggie either way

lol lol See, the angry monkeys fix everything!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

they come in handy:)

hahaha doesnt this night of the living dead have some sort of teaser or trailer anywhere that should be one of the first things to do is get a trailer out so ppl dont think their goign to see a cheap ass movie

Monkeys rule. Anyway, where's Guelph???

Sick**k, there was already a trailer released for this film.  I remember seeing it, and being very impressed.  In fact, we got it here.  You missed out.

Yeah, I'm also nowhere near Guelph.  Actually, I might be, but I've never even heard of it.  So, if worst comes to worse, I'll miss the screening and check it out whenever possible.  Looks great.

guelph is 45mins from toronto.

Yeah, just as I suspected, I'm nowhere near Guelph.

Mmm... Toronto. I would have to cross half of Mexico and the whole US to get there, not very likely.