Topic: The Video Dead DVD?

I can't believe its coming to dvd! This is great news, and the first ive heard of it!! YAY!

Re: The Video Dead DVD?

Damn, and I wanted to surprise you with possibly buying a copy for ya next weekend hmm oh well, this is great though, any special features?

Cool! lol y would ya do that?! IDk theres not much information bout it yet, its not even on amazon!

I remember this being pretty bad - in a good way LOL. I liked the characters and it had some pretty funny moments. There's a scene stolen from Phantasm if you pay attention, and I thought the guy hanging in the tree waiting for the zombies at some point was interesting.
And who knew zombies could laugh? tongue

pR1m3vil wrote:

Cool! lol y would ya do that?! IDk theres not much information bout it yet, its not even on amazon!

Because the computer thing didn't work and I won a blu-ray player so I owe ya tongue Plus I'm going to Flashback Weekend and a vendor might be there selling a copy of it hmm

Last edited by Googopqp (2009-10-17 12:35:30)

LOL awe so nice! Hows ur Blu working for ya

Havn't gotten it yet.... hmm Understable though smile

Oh yeah, you must be excited!

I just hope I didn't mess up the mailing address lol wouldn't that be a kick in the face!

HULK SMASH! LMAO Have you got hardware yet goog?

Googopqp wrote:

I just hope I didn't mess up the mailing address lol wouldn't that be a kick in the face!

That would be reason to cry very hard, lol

pR1m3vil wrote:

HULK SMASH! LMAO Have you got hardware yet goog?

hardware? lol

Hardware, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099740/

Oh, lol I thought you meant like computer hardware lol No I havn't gotten that movie, I may rent it if thats the new one that came out, if not I'll look out for it!

I have this on VHS and it's in pretty bad shape (a friends kid threw it in the pool...another reason I hate children).  So...awesome!

I have the VHS of it, i only bought it last year. I liked it ok but not enough to buy it again on dvd, maybe in the future if it was real cheap or had good extras

Whats the video dead, is it any good i havent heard of it before lol is it a documentery or a real movie.

Wolfenstein wrote:

Whats the video dead, is it any good i havent heard of it before lol is it a documentery or a real movie.

Its a very low budget horror film from the 80's about zombies in TV's lol but it is actually pretty damn good, but I also love old low budget cheezy movies, heres alittle more help for  ya wink.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_6840.htm

Wow this movie sounds awsome i will get it when it comes out on dvd thanks for the link Googopqp .

I watched this movie once, over twenty years ago, and that was enough for me.  There was one, maybe two decent gore effects but that doesn't make a good horror movie.  If I remember correctly (and I do) the most interesting character, the Garbage Man, disappears after a couple minutes and never shows up again. 

Ah, well.  You guys have fun with it; I'm going to pass.

Last edited by LoudLon (2009-10-19 06:15:50)

THE VIDEO DEAD is going to be on MGMHD on November first at 11:00 pm eastern time. DVR time!

I've never seen it before but I look forward to buying it.:cool:

So it seems the release was dropped? Anyone have a good torrent for this movie?

I wouldn't say it was great, but it was kind of neat.  Think Samara, but zombies.

This was on MGM-HD a few months back, so I finally got the chance to see it, and let me tell you, I LOVED it. It was so fucking awful.

I wish it was on DVD...