Topic: Left 4 Dead 2: Edited Australian Edition

Left 4 Dead, a bloody mess (in the good way) of a zombie video game, limbs a flying, blood spewing and lots of fun for online with friends.  The much anticipated sequel has a few bumps along its path to release, mainly fan's annoyance with Valve...

Read More : Left 4 Dead 2: Edited Australian Edition

Re: Left 4 Dead 2: Edited Australian Edition

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe i actually cried a bit. mad

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2009-10-20 00:26:08)

Since I am Australia - A violent gamer - and has superiour opinion - I believe I am most qualified to comment -

the main issue here is: 1) Some fucked up MP cxnt who thinks he knows what is best for the Australian people & 2) the fucked up stupid cxnt parents that let their retarded as fuk, easily influenced kids play these highly graphic, violent games.

I have posted many extreme (true & correct) comments on NEWS.COM.AU, but the bitch cxnts hadnt posted them, because i would have burnt everyone with my elite ideas and opinions.

1) This stupid MP cxnt doesnt want to allow for a R classification for video games... who knows why?? his a fukhead with no friends - all other State MPs have passed it, except this one fuk face Atkinson or something, fuk him - therefore they wont give L4D2 an R rating... therefore it has to be banned or watered down to MA rating... fuk him even more

They allow R rated films n shit - but wont allow R rated games??? because one can participate in the violence, instead of just sitting back and enjoying it.

The avg age of gamers in Australia is something like 20 - 35 (male) - We are adults - yet we are unable to make our own choice... we are restricted content because of the chance that some fukhole kid gets their hands on a copy.

Believe me when I say - This fuels my bloodlust for humans - and my strong desire to see the zombie plague in action

fuk kids! they're only the future

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2009-10-19 22:19:41)

Don't hold back, ZOMBIE, tell us how you really feel.  lol

I'm actually surprised that they don't just simply follow movie guidelines for video game ratings.  Would it really be that difficult to do that?

We had the same problems here in America especially with Grand Theft Auto, but the fact it's the highest selling game of all time, or damn near close, money outweighs morals.  The fact people try to censor games is just crazy.  See, for initial release, like a movie, it can be watered down.  But then we should get the uncensored aka Uncut version.  Hopefully, for Australia's sake, they do that because I can see them losing a lot of sales over this...OOOORR enough people outcry that they change it and give you guys what we're getting here in the States.

FCK! ratings systems! It should be if you are over 15 you should be able to play/ watch anything. By then you have experienced allot of sht and can tell the difference between life, and entertainment.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Hopefully, for Australia's sake, they do that because I can see them losing a lot of sales over this...OOOORR enough people outcry that they change it and give you guys what we're getting here in the States.

yeah... that would be good... but still same issues... kids would still be able to get it... just as they can get their hands on R rated films..

the overall best thing that can be done, to make everyone happy... would be to allow for an R rating to be placed on violent, graphic video games...

than no one misses out on sales...

it has cause a huge outcry throughout the gaming nerdlingers - they are either downloading pirate copies or buy it online, straight from VALVE - and if valve doesnt allow Australians to buy it online, uncut - they WILL miss out on a lot of sales - Ill just play modern warfare 2 for the next 2 yrs

ZOMBlE wrote:

Since I am Australia - A violent gamer - and has superiour opinion - I believe I am most qualified to comment -

the main issue here is: 1) Some fucked up MP cxnt who thinks he knows what is best for the Australian people & 2) the fucked up stupid cxnt parents that let their retarded as fuk, easily influenced kids play these highly graphic, violent games.

I have posted many extreme (true & correct) comments on NEWS.COM.AU, but the bitch cxnts hadnt posted them, because i would have burnt everyone with my elite ideas and opinions.

1) This stupid MP cxnt doesnt want to allow for a R classification for video games... who knows why?? his a fukhead with no friends - all other State MPs have passed it, except this one fuk face Atkinson or something, fuk him - therefore they wont give L4D2 an R rating... therefore it has to be banned or watered down to MA rating... fuk him even more

They allow R rated films n shit - but wont allow R rated games??? because one can participate in the violence, instead of just sitting back and enjoying it.

The avg age of gamers in Australia is something like 20 - 35 (male) - We are adults - yet we are unable to make our own choice... we are restricted content because of the chance that some fukhole kid gets their hands on a copy.

Believe me when I say - This fuels my bloodlust for humans - and my strong desire to see the zombie plague in action

fuk kids! they're only the future

you know zombie i always thought you kiwis are quite a tough hardy bunch so color me surprised that you have a few squeamish bitches down there that cant handle a lil blood and violence in a bloody violent game.you got my sympathy and screw that version and just buy the us version somehow

ZOMBIE is actually the president of Ozyland didn't ya know neutral

LOL - would be good... but I think I am what most Australian hate - a free extreme voice with ideas outside the norm - i dont follow the mainstream, infact, i try to piss on the mainstream.. however! slowly but surely... ill teach them all that nazi super soldiers are our superiour

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2009-10-20 00:57:02)

SEE I told ya he was the president tongue