Topic: New Trailer for the Wolfman Remake

UNIVERSAL just sent over a brand new trailer for the Wolfman remake. Checkout the trailer below. Inspired by the classic Universal film that launched a legacy of horror, The Wolfman brings the myth of a cursed man back to its iconic origins. Oscar wi...

Read More : New Trailer for the Wolfman Remake

Re: New Trailer for the Wolfman Remake

As good as some remakes are, is anyone sick of them???

I look forward to this movie  !  big_smile

Not all remakes are all bad. The Thing, Dawn of the Dead, The Fly, etc are all examples of remakes done right and I honestly think The Wolfman could end up joining them in that accolade. It looks like it has the right amount of ingredients, a great cast, an intriguing storyliine that has not been modernised to death but actually kept in tone with the particular time and the effects might actually be pretty good.

This is a movie I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt and I look forward to seeing. Looks truly awesome! big_smile

This remake looks how a remake should look.  Take some elements of the original film and then extrapolate on them and create something that honors the original while being in and of its self, an original film.

However, the music I felt was inappropriate for the film.  But, anyone else catch Rick Baker's cameo?

I wasn't sure about the casting, but after watching the trailer I see they made great choices

ong that was a most excellent trailer and I love hugo weaving. its an all star cast. i bet its going to be top notch

I really liked the music in the trailer. I wonder what it was.

Rileyofthedead wrote:

I really liked the music in the trailer. I wonder what it was.

Not sure but from what  I can figure out Danny Elfman will be doing the score for the movie.
This is the official site:
http://www.thewolfmanmovie.com/

This looks very cool. Hope the end product is as good as this trailer.

i am so looking forward to this