Topic: SAW 4 Storyline

how will saw 4 work, because Jigsaw and Amanda are dead, i think that saw 4 should involve dr. gordon.

Re: SAW 4 Storyline

i think they should stop making them cos there gettin more ridiculous each time , u dont even end up caring what happens

adamroddis wrote:

i think they should stop making them cos there gettin more ridiculous each time , u dont even end up caring what happens

when Saw 2 came out..i thought it was lame compared to the first..but when Saw 3 came out..i thought it was the best of them all..i dont think they are ridiculous at all..but everyone has their own opinion..for Saw 4..tough to say, you kinda think that the nurses husband that killed the jigsaw and amanda might be the next snapshow..but yah..i dunno about dr.gordon..he seems to controlled for that.

Yeah, everyone has their own opinion.  So far, I've liked every "Saw" film to date.  The 4th?  It's hard to say.  Once we see some kind of sypnosis, it'll be easier to discuss.

Oh yeeessssss! I can't wait for another unoriginal sequel to a so so film in the first place. Count me in! ( in case any of you didn't notice that was sarcasm)

I missed that hint.  tongue