Ane Dahl Torp
Bjorn Sundquist
Charlotte Frogner
Stig Frod Henriksen
Director:     Tommy Wirkola
Genre:     Horror
Synopsis:    
Studio:     IFC Films
For those who haven't ordered a copy from amazon.ca and are waiting for a U.S. release.

Last edited by hellrat (2009-11-05 08:41:15)

Re: DEad Snow.

I'll be getting Dead Snow shortly after it's release!

hellrat thanks!!! I am getting that one for sure cool

Your welcome.

I have a bootleg.  Haven't watched it yet.  Probably will this weekend.  If I like it, I'll spend the money to pick it up.

Okay, so, I'm a cheap bastard.  Sue me.  No, wait, don't sue me -- I'm a cheap bastard, you won't get squat.

it's already on free-horror-movies.com

Great nazi zombie horror and some fantastic 'Evil Dead' references. In my opinion definitely worth seeing smile

PS. Really loved the Braindead T-Shirt, that was genius! big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-11-05 20:32:58)

Totally worth seeing.  smile I reviewed a copy of this a while back for Last Blog.  I love the references and the overall fun atmosphere of the film.  Surely a bright spot this year.

Yet another movie I haven't seen yet, but I will.

I'll rent it at blockbuster first and if I like it I'll buy it.
How Ya doing Maven?

Its a Block Buster exclusive right now big_smile I rented it and it was fucking kewl yo! wink

I thought i bought the real dvd, region 0, but im pretty sure its a fuken bootleg mad I liked the movie, it was worth seeing.

pR1m3vil wrote:

I thought i bought the real dvd, region 0, but im pretty sure its a fuken bootleg mad I liked the movie, it was worth seeing.

Where did you buy it?

dead snow is fucking sweet....

im soo pissed off I missed out on the only chance to see on the bigscreen - fuck people are fucking shit - selling shit out and shit fuck i wanna stab them good in the face without commas n shit yeah fuck

Hellrat wrote:

pR1m3vil wrote:

Where did you buy it?

On ebay. Im not 100% sure if its a bootleg but... the case is really cheap (the clip barley holds the dvd in, when i got it the dvd was sorta scratched from sliding around) The printing on the cover is sorta fuzzy, the dvd has hardly any writing on it and is sorta off centered printed, the menus has 2 options... play or subtitles, not even chapters. Even the transfer of the movie isnt even very good on it, it has allot of noise and artifacts in it, it sorta looks like a torrented movie quality. And whats wierd, on the package it came in, it said the price of the movie was 99 cents. Idk just too many odd things with it. If i got it for cheap i wouldn't be upset, but i paid 20$ for it.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2009-11-05 21:41:37)

I loved Dead Snow!

Yeah this is a great fun flick. I gotta watch it again since I was wasted the other times I seen it but I do remember I had a blast tongue

hellrat wrote:

How Ya doing Maven?

Doing fine, sweetie.  Heading to NY in a few days.  How are you?

Why don't ya head a few more hundred miles up north Maven  its so sweet here in this woods you'll like big_smile

pR1m3vil wrote:

Hellrat wrote:

pR1m3vil wrote:

Where did you buy it?

On ebay. Im not 100% sure if its a bootleg but... the case is really cheap (the clip barley holds the dvd in, when i got it the dvd was sorta scratched from sliding around) The printing on the cover is sorta fuzzy, the dvd has hardly any writing on it and is sorta off centered printed, the menus has 2 options... play or subtitles, not even chapters. Even the transfer of the movie isnt even very good on it, it has allot of noise and artifacts in it, it sorta looks like a torrented movie quality. And whats wierd, on the package it came in, it said the price of the movie was 99 cents. Idk just too many odd things with it. If i got it for cheap i wouldn't be upset, but i paid 20$ for it.

Sounds like iyt was a bootleg.
You can buy it from amazon.ca
http://www.amazon.ca/Dead-Snow/dp/B002J … amp;sr=8-1

moviemaven wrote:
hellrat wrote:

How Ya doing Maven?

Doing fine, sweetie.  Heading to NY in a few days.  How are you?

Enjoy your trip to NY and take some pics for us.
We never get tired of seeing your lovely face.

I had been waiting to see this film a long time. Now I've just lost interest, but I'm gonna see it anyway.

yee hhaa a norwegian horror flick i gots lots orI should say all of then\m

I saw this last week and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was funny. big_smile

I loved it, gonna buy it. Saw it in Blockbuster and asked if they had any for sale. nah gotta order it.:(