Topic: Gruesome Trailer, George Romeros Survival of the Dead

Get ready for the gore. Below you can checkout a brand new red band trailer for George Romeros Survival of the Dead. Watch it while you can as it seems every trailer we post gets removed from the web shortly after.
Survival of the Dead follows a wa...

Read More : Gruesome Trailer, George Romeros Survival of the Dead

Re: Gruesome Trailer, George Romeros Survival of the Dead

looks good to me, but then again i'm biased, i love Romero:)

Not getting my hopes up for this one, especially after Diary.

Honestly, this trailer looks very cheap. Like Romero had to use handheld cameras from BestBuy to shoot his entire movie hmm Its just not that wow-ing to me! But it could have potential big_smile

Awesome, love me some more Romer zombies smile

I'm with Googo on this one. The film looks like a pretty cheap direct to video flick with second rate (although amusing) CGI.

I must be to slow.. looks like it has been removed.  hmm    Maybe next time.

-deadmanwalkin

Looks good.

I just watched it no problem.  I think it looks amazing and the cigarette lighting off the head is a sign I'm going to love this movie no matter what.  I, though, am a huge fan of Diary of the Dead

Googopqp wrote:

Honestly, this trailer looks very cheap. Like Romero had to use handheld cameras from BestBuy to shoot his entire movie hmm Its just not that wow-ing to me! But it could have potential big_smile

Goog you say the handheld camera like its a bad thing... remember crank 2 was shot on cheapie hd cams.

The cgi gore does bother me a bit tho. I did like diary of the dead, and im sure ill like this once i see it bet the trailer was sorta meh.

I watched about half the trailer. Computer's too slow to load the other half.

But I'm exited for Survival of the Dead. This could be great. But it could also be a flop. I'm not sure about it yet. But when it's in theatures I will be seeing it.

Loved this film.It's his best since Day of the Dead.