Re: DON'T Give Away Movie Details In Your Reviews!

If there are spoilers in a review, it should be clearly noted.

Agreed.

moviemaven wrote:
Meh wrote:

no moderator or staff member will EVER email you unless your in troble.

Hey, wait a minute.  What about flirting and sexually harassing?  Do you mean I'm not supposed to email people to hit on them?  wink

nnnnooooooooooooooooo! don't stop, please don't stop Maven!! it would be the end of my world!!!:(

i always try not to give much away in my reviews, it may be why most of them are weak.

Well I enjoyed Lon's review, since finally someone agrees with me that Trick r' Treat just wasn't that good, but obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion on that film or any other.  As far as reviews, I read other people's stuff, but don't feel that anyone has ever spoiled anything for me.  When I write em' I try to keep stuff general, but if it's an older film, I might be more prone to more details figuring most people (who want to) have already seen it, like Halloween II for instance.  Spoiler warnings are cool though, I've used that at least once in one of mine.

I would like to see a spoiler warning on the older movies as well.  Not all of us are as well versed in the genre as many of you.  I came to my love of horror not too long ago and I'm still playing catch up.

I review alot of older movies, so I'll keep that in mind sMart.

Point taken.  I like recommending older movies, although to me 1980's is older at this point!

Thanks Machete, I appreciate that.