Re: Saw 4

meh i think with the SAW films yes they r great yes the twists r amazing and they bring the gore up to a whole other level BUT the first will always be the best

Re: Saw 4

after seeing that autopsy clip, i wanna see the movie more than ever

Re: Saw 4

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

after seeing that autopsy clip, i wanna see the movie more than ever

I agree. I have invited friends and we are going to the theatre that serves drinks. So we should be pretty toasted by the end of the movie.

Re: Saw 4

I love the way this movie is looking.  I can't wait to see it.  If at all possible, I'm going to see it in theaters.

Re: Saw 4

Darn you, Thoms H - I am so jealous you've got one of those drinky theaters!

Re: Saw 4

Thomas Hewitt wrote:
Kill The Firstborn wrote:

after seeing that autopsy clip, i wanna see the movie more than ever

I agree. I have invited friends and we are going to the theatre that serves drinks. So we should be pretty toasted by the end of the movie.

thats awesome....but i couldnt get the drinks even if my theater did that, im not 21 sad

Re: Saw 4

i really am interested to see how they're gonna keep this franchise going

Re: Saw 4

Will be seeing this on Halloween - "if it's Halloween, it must be SAW". smile

And wish we had a drinky theater too.

Last edited by Tina12312 (2007-09-26 11:08:03)

Re: Saw 4

I'll probably see it because I've seen every "Saw" film in the theater.  Yes, around Halloween time.  tongue

Re: Saw 4

Thomas Hewitt wrote:

I have invited friends and we are going to the theatre that serves drinks. So we should be pretty toasted by the end of the movie.

I think this is the ONLY way I could sit through another SAW film..

Re: Saw 4

Sorry to be the asshole but somebody has got to say it.......THE SAW SERIES SUCK MONKEY BALLS PERIOD! The first one was okay but the poor acting brought it down and after that the sequels were bottom of the barrel garbage. Now yes there is always a slim chance that the 4th one might actually be alright but thats like saying Mr. Boll will win an Oscar! This is one of the main problems with the genre today shit like this is top at the box office and a film like "Slither" gets about ten fans showing up at opening night. Don't complain that theres nothing but shitty horror films coming and then support something like Saw 4, instead around halloween go out and watch "Hatchet"!

Re: Saw 4

How can they keep on carying on these Saw films it's rediculous
the first 2 were the only good films

Re: Saw 4

I enjoyed them.
#3 re;ied far too much on luck and fanciful timing for the twist to work though...shame.

I hope #4 does not suffer from such a badly constructed final act.

Re: Saw 4

I can't wait for Saw 4 to come out.  I really liked the first one. Jigsaw is awesome!!!  I don't believe he really died in Saw 3.  I have this feeling he is alive and is up to something even more terrifying.

Re: Saw 4

broncotaz wrote:

I can't wait for Saw 4 to come out.  I really liked the first one. Jigsaw is awesome!!!  I don't believe he really died in Saw 3.  I have this feeling he is alive and is up to something even more terrifying.

Not judging by his autopsy scene i saw on a teaser...he's dead, but he definately has a plan.:cool:

Re: Saw 4

i just really hope they dont make him come back as a zombie that would fuck up the series

Re: Saw 4

So who will be the new killer for SAW 4? The dad because everyone else was dead yeah?:(

Re: Saw 4

Maybe the dude who was left in the room at the end?
Might be messed up from blowing that chicks head off.

Re: Saw 4

I saw some nteresting commercals for Saw IV today.  While watching MLB playoffs on TBS, durring some of the commercial breaks you would all of a sudden get some footage of the Doll mask from Saw.  It was during different commercials for products, all of a sudden the screen just showed a shot of the masked doll face.  Then returning to thegame from commerials there was a full Saw IV commercial....very interesting way to do it with the footage interupting other commercials....

Re: Saw 4

i´m new here so.... take it easy on me big_smile
I´ve seen this vid on saw4 website dunno if u guys entered..
It´s in the menu see what I see and then go for code number 1026 (release date) and it shows kind of a small preview of what will come. Looking awesome for me but a bit untrue.
Does anyone know if there are any other passwords to other scenes?

About the whole content, I think that SAW is a great series but with the old grandpa dead nothing is going to be the same, unless they come up with a great new scheme.
Everything leads to the fat dude seeing his wife getting killed...

CYA
Sorry about any mistakes,

Cheers from Brazil!

Re: Saw 4

PV JOP! wrote:

i´m new here so.... take it easy on me big_smile
I´ve seen this vid on saw4 website dunno if u guys entered..
It´s in the menu see what I see and then go for code number 1026 (release date) and it shows kind of a small preview of what will come. Looking awesome for me but a bit untrue.
Does anyone know if there are any other passwords to other scenes?

About the whole content, I think that SAW is a great series but with the old grandpa dead nothing is going to be the same, unless they come up with a great new scheme.
Everything leads to the fat dude seeing his wife getting killed...

CYA
Sorry about any mistakes,

Cheers from Brazil!

Welcome to the site!

I've actually been to that website and I couldn't figure out the code.  Thanks for the info, I'll go check it out!

Re: Saw 4

I like the first saw didn't really like the second one and I liked the third one. I hope the fourth one is good because I watched all the clips for it and it looks good.

Re: Saw 4

Goon wrote:
Thomas Hewitt wrote:

I have invited friends and we are going to the theatre that serves drinks. So we should be pretty toasted by the end of the movie.

I think this is the ONLY way I could sit through another SAW film..

skfan wrote:

Sorry to be the asshole but somebody has got to say it.......THE SAW SERIES SUCK MONKEY BALLS PERIOD!

I never thought I would be so let down by Machete and Eraserhead. sad
It's a good thing allot more people like the Saw movies than hate them. smile

Re: Saw 4

I know everybody is saying leave it a trilogy, but isn't it going to be better as a double-trilogy? Saw is awesome and deserves to have more movies, let the blood keep coming!

Re: Saw 4

Saw IV confused me shitless (:
Yeah.. as good as they are, a fifth will get ridiculous.