Topic: Zombieland DVD Date Set

No specs yet but today comes word from Matt that Zombieland will be on DVD February 2nd. Their will be a regular DVD, a Bluray and a Special Edition release. I know there were a variety of alternate endings as well as deleted scenes so here is h...

Read More : Zombieland DVD Date Set

Re: Zombieland DVD Date Set

I should have told you on Facebook that I'm Gardenofstone10, lol.  Not many people here know me as Matt.  When I read that, I was so excited and I actually forgot about it in the 12 hour gap since I told you because so much went down yesterday so now I'm reexcited.

Not to usurp your thread Meh tongue just thought I would tell the UK readers, we are set to get the DVD on the 22nd Feb, 2010. So if anyone wants to pre order it, that's when the release date is due.

Given all the great press it has gotten I really want to see this. So when it comes out I will be getting it. smile

A bit far away but I'm excited for DVD non the less big_smile

Googo, I don't think it's too far away.  I mean, we're already halfway through November and it still feels like September.

Can't wait.:D

I'll def. be picking this one up.

I will be at the stores buying mine the day of the release !! I'm thrilled !!

I will most likely pick it up when it comes out.  I love it but honestly have not been buying movies much lately.