Re: AIM

hey are you on AIM yet....just AIM me

ya im on aim buts tiys been along time i used it i guess im fucked big_smile
o well I got tunages

aim sucks shit

no wonder i got out of aol  its bullshit and there way better instant messengers than that crap

aol aim the worst messenger]on the internet. thats why i deleted it.  the reality is reality there is  no ultimate chat program any more like there use too... since the gov got involved ha aim sucks whats next?

damn.. that was alot of fun guys.. Even though it got alittle odd there for awhile.. I will definetly look into getting a chatroom set up for the forum.. Thanks to everyone who joined in

heaf i m too drunk  no ya no ha i am awa ke he  i gotta 1 2 free 4

That was an... interesting chat.  Joking, it was fun.  Look forward to the next one.  If HM had one, even better.

Hey guys after talking with Mike it looks like we will soon have our own chat up in a jiffy.. Just so happens he already has code worked out so that we can just use our forum log in names..

Yeah i enjoyed ya'll too and even though ya'll didn't get drunk like me and Epitome did....we need a chat room or shout box on here.

DemonToSome wrote:

aol aim the worst messenger]on the internet. thats why i deleted it.  the reality is reality there is  no ultimate chat program any more like there use too... since the gov got involved ha aim sucks whats next?

AOL does blow, but aim is ok if everyone wants to try yahoo messenger I can do that atleast until there is a chat feature here.

I will be on tonight sometime after 10 probably.

goldenwarrior wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

AOL does blow, but aim is ok if everyone wants to try yahoo messenger I can do that atleast until there is a chat feature here.

I will be on tonight sometime after 10 probably.

Yeah me too.....I am going to a BBQ and Blues Fest here in my town after work today but i will be on AIM tonight around 10:00pm EST and probably drunk so look for me then.

BTW, AOL does suck balls and I use to be on it but it was lame and slow as X-mas. I'm on bellsouth DSL and love it and it's fast as shit. But I use AIM to chat with folks.

I am gonna go across the river and get me some alcohol and I will be on prolly 9:30 pm CMT.  I am gonna stay in my chair tonight, maybe.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I am gonna go across the river and get me some alcohol and I will be on prolly 9:30 pm CMT.  I am gonna stay in my chair tonight, maybe.

Across the river? You mean they don't sell liquor in your town, lol?:lol:

Not hard liquor no.  Just beer and wine.  Is that funny? tongue

Not hard liquor no.  Just beer and wine.  Is that funny? tongue

Your town must be smaller than mine lol.:lol:

Last edited by RIP (2007-04-27 15:05:09)

We have about 32,000 people in town.  But our county was dry until 2006.  Besides the river is closer to me than town.  My little community has about 2,400 people.  We just got our first red light a couple of years ago.  See what I mean by backwoods.

We have about 32,000 people in town.  But our county was dry until 2006.  Besides the river is closer to me than town.  My little community has about 2,400 people.  We just got our first red light a couple of years ago.  See what I mean by backwoods.

Gotcha......Mine town has 7,000 and we have 3 liquor stores and we have Gordon College here which has around 4,000 students so our town feels like it's over 10,000. our county has like 18,000 I think.

Last edited by RIP (2007-04-27 15:11:43)

I love small town living.  I'd rather party in the woods or an old barn than someone's house.  Or just sitting around in someone's yard around a fire drinking beer.  That beats the hell out of a bar any day.

I love small town living.  I'd rather party in the woods or an old barn than someone's house.  Or just sitting around in someone's yard around a fire drinking beer.  That beats the hell out of a bar any day.

I'm more of a bar person......too many damn mosquitoes outside around here and gnats during the summer lol.

Well RIP the bars here are full of toothless rednecks that are just dieing for you to be their pretty baby.  They wanna take you back to their double wide and show you a good time.  Now you know me and you've seen me.  Think about me in that situation.  Plus I have all of my teeth and I bathe and wash my hair everyday so I get too much attention.  Then the toothless redneck women get jealous and talk trash.  I do not really fit in to the whole bar scene here.

Then the toothless redneck women get jealous and talk trash.  I do not really fit in to the whole bar scene here.

Hey now that's the kind of women I get when I have the BEER GOGGLES on when I'm at the bar, lol.....just kidding!:lol: