Re: AIM

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I love small town living.  I'd rather party in the woods or an old barn than someone's house.  Or just sitting around in someone's yard around a fire drinking beer.  That beats the hell out of a bar any day.

I hear ya, nice bonfire, get out the drums:)

Oh yeah... party outside. Thats what I do here in the woods. Crank the tunes outside and have a bonfire and all the stars. It's great. Another summer comin. Party on...

DemonToSome wrote:

Oh yeah... party outside. Thats what I do here in the woods. Crank the tunes outside and have a bonfire and all the stars. It's great. Another summer comin. Party on...

I hope you don't get a tick on your dick, lmao.:lol:

RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

especially a morning wood tick wink

RIP wrote:

I love small town living.  I'd rather party in the woods or an old barn than someone's house.  Or just sitting around in someone's yard around a fire drinking beer.  That beats the hell out of a bar any day.

I'm more of a bar person......too many damn mosquitoes outside around here and gnats during the summer lol.

Ha I am the king!

I just checked and my town population is 2,678 it only has 1 bank, PO, liquer store, but they have 3 bars on the same street lol

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

I'm more of a bar person......too many damn mosquitoes outside around here and gnats during the summer lol.

Ha I am the king!

I just checked and my town population is 2,678 it only has 1 bank, PO, liquer store, but they have 3 bars on the same street lol

Okay you win GW you're the king.  Shall I bow before you? tongue

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

especially a morning wood tick wink

I can handle the morning wood big_smile , but no, I don't need a tick on my dick or any other type of little tiny creature neutral

I'm home now!!!

I'll be on the pc pretty much all day today cause on mondays and tuesdays I am so busy at work that I don't have to be on. So if you're bored, wanna beer, shoot the shit, or cuss me out then AIM me lol.:lol:

Well I did went to the pub with a bunch of friends tonight and had a few drinks....beers.....3 shots of Golschleager, 2 tequillas, and 1 Jager Bomb so I am on AIM  now til like midnight and then sleep time cause I have to fucking work in the morning.

my aim is m25201 for those who want it.... harass me all you like... just remember.. i have the power to ban you ... MUHAHHAAH smile

Meh wrote:

my aim is m25201 for those who want it.... harass me all you like... just remember.. i have the power to ban you ... MUHAHHAAH smile

Cool a lot of us are usually on around 9 or so on Fridays, I hope to chat with you tomorrow then.

You can ban me if I say something under the influence? wink jk

Meh wrote:

AH, so that was you who was on my AIM the other day when I was at work lol.:lol:

I will be on AIM tonight cause I'm staying home and not doing a damn thing cause I gotta save myself for lots of partying tomorrow cause it will be Cinco De Mayo.:D

I gotta get some rum for Hurricanes tonight. big_smile  I will be on around 8 or 9 cmt.
Random fact:  I just ate chinese food and my friend said that after I read my fortune I am supposed to add "in bed" to the end.  My fortune said "Your tongue is your ambassador".  tongue

I gotta get some rum for Hurricanes tonight. big_smile  I will be on around 8 or 9 cmt.
Random fact:  I just ate chinese food and my friend said that after I read my fortune I am supposed to add "in bed" to the end.  My fortune said "Your tongue is your ambassador".  tongue

My fortune cookie says "RIP you are one sexy ass man and you will be alone tonight":lol:

RIP wrote:

My fortune cookie says "RIP you are one sexy ass man and you will be alone tonight":lol:

Well atleast you have your right hand lol wink

i will be coding updates on the site tongith and drinking the hard stuff, so feel free to add me on AIM.

Meh wrote:

i will be coding updates on the site tongith and drinking the hard stuff, so feel free to add me on AIM.

Cool, I will be on AIM early tonight like 8:00pm EST if anyone is on that early too.

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

Well atleast you have your right hand lol wink

Hey now, don't talk bad about my beloved Rosey Palm.:lol:

Well I just got home and I am on AIM now with GW and Epitome.

Just got AIM.  Screen name is BrianGdz
I don't know much about this thing so hopefully I can get it figured out.

vorwald2006 wrote:

Just got AIM.  Screen name is BrianGdz
I don't know much about this thing so hopefully I can get it figured out.

LOL, yeah when I first got on AIM someone had to talk me through it too.

Well I will be on AIM early tonight and go to bed early and no liquor shots for me at all. Just strictly beer tonight cause I wanna feel good tomorrow and Sunday for Mother's Day so I am only drinking any alcohol this weekend tonight which is only Budweiser!!!!

So if you're on AIM around 7:00pm EST then look for me.

Well I am heading to town now to grab me some supper and beer for tonight and I will be back on here and AIM in about an hour.