Re: AIM

Hey but i'll sign in and IM me. My screen name is nkFloyd2880.

127

Re: AIM

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey but i'll sign in and IM me. My screen name is nkFloyd2880.

I'm on AIM now with GW and Epitome......just AIM me and I'll get you in.

Re: AIM

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey but i'll sign in and IM me. My screen name is nkFloyd2880.

I'm on AIM now with GW and Epitome......just AIM me and I'll get you in.

What's your screenname?

129

Re: AIM

I had a phone call and I am going to the pub again so I will be back on here in awhile lol.:lol:

Re: AIM

yo im on now soo msg me wolf103105

131

Re: AIM

Well I went out with friends and the n got home and watched a dvd and drank water the whole time and now I am up and about to drink a beer again so AIM if you are alive.

132

Re: AIM

I will be on AIM sometime later on tonight but first I am gonna go out and get drunk.:lol:

Re: AIM

I got a six pack of Corona and plenty of rum! big_smile

Re: AIM

I actually am thinking of going out for a drink tonight isn't that weird lol, I bought a half pint of Beam on the off chance I stay home, I will leave aim on until I go

Re: AIM

goldenwarrior wrote:

I actually am thinking of going out for a drink tonight isn't that weird lol, I bought a half pint of Beam on the off chance I stay home, I will leave aim on until I go

sad you're going out sad i will be all alone.

136

Re: AIM

I'm back......I got home about 15 minutes ago and have been talking to a buddy of mine in Canuckville on the cell....Bozco..

Whose ready to drink?

137

Re: AIM

I'm alive now you drunks......BDD, Meh, c'mon and lets drink a few beers since I am awake.

Re: AIM

Once an hour of new Simpsons is over then i'll be on and joining you Meh. So in about a half hour i'll be back on AIM.

139

Re: AIM

you best be drinking lol
lol

Re: AIM

LOL lol

Re: AIM

hey wats ur s/ns??? or msg me wolf103105

Re: AIM

sickf**k wrote:

hey wats ur s/ns??? or msg me wolf103105

Mine? it's nkFloyd2880

143

Re: AIM

Well I am home now and relaxed and drinking a cold beer after I took a shower. I will order pizza later on but I am on AIM now if anyone wants to shout at me afterwhile. I am just staying home tonight and saving my energy for tomorrow's night UFC fights and gonna get hammered drunk then lol.

144

Re: AIM

Well I don't have to work tomorrow since it's Memorial Day so let's get a good chat going now on AIM.....I am ready to get drunk now since I took a power nap.......wake up fuckers and AIM me.

145

Re: AIM

Well it's friday again so I will be on AIM this evening when I get off work so look for me around 7:00pm EST tonight. And yes I will have beer with me, lol.:P

Re: AIM

I'll provide the beer and Rip, you provide the shots. Now lets see how much Meh will be drinking tonight. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-01 10:33:51)

147

Re: AIM

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'll provide the beer and Rip, you provide the shots. Now lets see how much Meh will be drinking tonight. lol

Damn, I was drunk last weekend so I didn't know Meh was even in the AIM chat lol.:o:D

Re: AIM

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'll provide the beer and Rip, you provide the shots. Now lets see how much Meh will be drinking tonight. lol

Damn, I was drunk last weekend so I didn't know Meh was even in the AIM chat lol.:o:D

lol That's funny. I think you said Meh was drunk too and i think Meh didn't know he was on either. I think Meh didn't know where he was. lol

149

Re: AIM

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'll provide the beer and Rip, you provide the shots. Now lets see how much Meh will be drinking tonight. lol

Damn, I was drunk last weekend so I didn't know Meh was even in the AIM chat lol.:o:D

lol That's funny. I think you said Meh was drunk too and i think Meh didn't know he was on either. I think Meh didn't know where he was. lol

Was this after the UFC fights Saturday night cause I was plastered drunk and pissed off cause I lost in some bets.

Re: AIM

No i think it could of been on Sunday. I don't remember. lol