Re: AIM

Hey but i'll sign in and IM me. My screen name is nkFloyd2880.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm on AIM now with GW and Epitome......just AIM me and I'll get you in.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm on AIM now with GW and Epitome......just AIM me and I'll get you in.

What's your screenname?

I had a phone call and I am going to the pub again so I will be back on here in awhile lol.:lol:

yo im on now soo msg me wolf103105

Well I went out with friends and the n got home and watched a dvd and drank water the whole time and now I am up and about to drink a beer again so AIM if you are alive.

I will be on AIM sometime later on tonight but first I am gonna go out and get drunk.:lol:

I got a six pack of Corona and plenty of rum! big_smile

I actually am thinking of going out for a drink tonight isn't that weird lol, I bought a half pint of Beam on the off chance I stay home, I will leave aim on until I go

goldenwarrior wrote:

I actually am thinking of going out for a drink tonight isn't that weird lol, I bought a half pint of Beam on the off chance I stay home, I will leave aim on until I go

sad you're going out sad i will be all alone.

I'm back......I got home about 15 minutes ago and have been talking to a buddy of mine in Canuckville on the cell....Bozco..

Whose ready to drink?

I'm alive now you drunks......BDD, Meh, c'mon and lets drink a few beers since I am awake.

Once an hour of new Simpsons is over then i'll be on and joining you Meh. So in about a half hour i'll be back on AIM.

you best be drinking lol
lol

LOL lol

hey wats ur s/ns??? or msg me wolf103105

sickf**k wrote:

hey wats ur s/ns??? or msg me wolf103105

Mine? it's nkFloyd2880

Well I am home now and relaxed and drinking a cold beer after I took a shower. I will order pizza later on but I am on AIM now if anyone wants to shout at me afterwhile. I am just staying home tonight and saving my energy for tomorrow's night UFC fights and gonna get hammered drunk then lol.

Well I don't have to work tomorrow since it's Memorial Day so let's get a good chat going now on AIM.....I am ready to get drunk now since I took a power nap.......wake up fuckers and AIM me.

Well it's friday again so I will be on AIM this evening when I get off work so look for me around 7:00pm EST tonight. And yes I will have beer with me, lol.:P

I'll provide the beer and Rip, you provide the shots. Now lets see how much Meh will be drinking tonight. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-01 10:33:51)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'll provide the beer and Rip, you provide the shots. Now lets see how much Meh will be drinking tonight. lol

Damn, I was drunk last weekend so I didn't know Meh was even in the AIM chat lol.:o:D

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Damn, I was drunk last weekend so I didn't know Meh was even in the AIM chat lol.:o:D

lol That's funny. I think you said Meh was drunk too and i think Meh didn't know he was on either. I think Meh didn't know where he was. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol That's funny. I think you said Meh was drunk too and i think Meh didn't know he was on either. I think Meh didn't know where he was. lol

Was this after the UFC fights Saturday night cause I was plastered drunk and pissed off cause I lost in some bets.

No i think it could of been on Sunday. I don't remember. lol