Re: AIM

It's Saturday you drunks.....me and BDD are on so AIM me.

I'm on AIM  so wake up you peeps and chat......hey DemonToSome check you Pm's.:lol:

I got it big_smile That's how I found that you posted about Visiting Hours lol

DemonToSome wrote:

I got it big_smile That's how I found that you posted about Visiting Hours lol

Damn, I missed your AIM.....I was watching Brusier and then saw you tried to AIM me. Aim now if you see this.

killingfirstborn is my sn

Well i'm on now and with Epitome and Ripper passed out if anyone here wanna talk screen name:

nkFloyd2880

Sorry, yeah I went and laid down on the couch around 9:00pm Sunday night and fell asleep or passed out one lol.

I'm on AIM now with Raven. BDD was on and will be back soon. Yes I am drinking a few beers.:P

I'm getting bombed as a baboon tonight so AIM me peeps when you feel like it but you have to be drinking.:P

RIP wrote:

I'm getting bombed as a baboon tonight so AIM me peeps when you feel like it but you have to be drinking.:P

Hmmm dunno if I will be drinking.  I get out of work at 11, then it's off to the theatre tosee a midnight showing of Night Watch(yes Night Watch, not day watch).  When I get back I'll see what I can do about drinking/bugging you but it wouldnt be till at least 2 am-ish

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:

Hmmm dunno if I will be drinking.  I get out of work at 11, then it's off to the theatre tosee a midnight showing of Night Watch(yes Night Watch, not day watch).  When I get back I'll see what I can do about drinking/bugging you but it wouldnt be till at least 2 am-ish

That's cool cause I will pribably pass out by 10 something and then wake up at 2:00am and then pass out again 2 hours after that lol.:lol:

Sweetness.  I will probably send random messages from time to time even if you arent on.  Kepp a look out for MeNeed2tan, cause thats me.

jmh314 wrote:

Sweetness.  I will probably send random messages from time to time even if you arent on.  Kepp a look out for MeNeed2tan, cause thats me.

I am gonna take me a power nap soon so i will be up after midnight cause I am tired now and should take a 2 hour nap.

I'm on AIM tonight unless I go to the pub later on with some friends but i am on now with BDD and I am drinking beers of course.:P

i'm on right now

I'm om AIM with BDD and jmh now!:cool:

Nobody wants to join us.....