Re: Resident Evil Uprising

thanks big_smile

okay i got the little girl and stood in front of the train nobody came....lol.....:/

wow i appreciate thehelp i got from this way back to the monkey statues...I had all of them in and the book shelf moved but the picture didn't move. I bought this game last night and was stuck period...That was the last thing I could possible do to move on...The BAD thing though is that now I can't find that dang letter that gives me the 4 diget pass code to open the safe....Anyone still know that, or where it is?  Thanks:/

Eneded up findaing it:D

Hi guys. Absolutely stumped. Anyone know where the black knight plug is? Searched every area I know of with both characters. Been to the bathroom and picked up the girl but can't find the last Black plug. Pretty sure I've done/searched everything/everywhere. Also I've still got the Queen of hearts card. Used the others so wondering if I missed something?

Last edited by goatbug (2010-02-05 07:19:57)

I am super frustrated. Got all the way up to the part where u put the base vaccine in the machine... but when i do it, it says the machine ate it.... what do i do now?

EAT THE MACHINE.  oops, caps lock.  But it does look funnier that way.  big_smile

hai all..i'm new here..:rolleyes:
i wanna ask a question.
where i can find lil girl?bathroom?what bathroom?
bathroom near the raven room??

Yes. If you have been to the raven room then you already met the girl at the door and followed her in.. after entering the room you open the secret door take the elevator down and have Leon fix the wiring.   then you go back up and the girl should appear and give you the other key card.

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2010-02-27 02:07:14)

Bend way over, and look up.  Commence.   Eesh.

Never try to out-existential a monkey.  They've been in space more times than you.
http://www.vinland.org/scamp/monkey/pix/saminsuit.jpg

Howdy Ya'll,

Lame as it may sound, I'm stuck. I've got the three monkeys, but cannot get them into the bookcases, I've found the crank to the stairs and reached the room at the top, but cannot pry the panel open, nor find the missing gear...

Guess I got stuck earlier on...

I've used both Claire and Leon in almost every place I can think of, cause of the different reactions they each have to things, but am stuck... Any suggestions?

I forget which way the monkeys go , so try different combinations.. once you have them in the right place you wont be able to take them out again,, oh also, you use the explosives to move the debris by the bathroom. hope this helps. its been awhile since I finished that game

thanks so much mistress..
i made it.
big_smile

XxICExX wrote:

you can use the lock pick to enter all the rooms that don't need a passkey. you'll find everything you need , i'm stuck downstairs where the sewer door is. i put the valve crank on the valve and now i'm stuck. sewer key keeps being given back to me.. sad

there is another door u must go back upstairs with one charactor and go in the room where the cells where in the back right corner is another door use claire and lock pick follow path down and ull end up in the sewer at another door swith to leon and try one of the cards make sure that claire has the other first he will radio her and u will use them before going in the middle door in the next room go  back out to the walkway where u can see the aligator and use the moltov cocktail after that i am stuck myself anyone know where the last chess piece is>

hello im stuck i dont know what the 5 passcode is:P

Its on one of the papers you find

Now I'm just being a prick.

Love the picture King Monkey,Very uhh...Interesting lol

He has some flavor.

What kind? Cheese 'n' Onion? Cause I kinda wondered what the smell was neutral

It's more of a burgundy mushroom melt with provolone.

And poo.  But he tends to throw that away.

Help help help help help because i'm going slowly mad!
Where the devil do I find sewer card 1. i have the second one but not the first! it's driving me mental!
Thankee

Milla tends to give me an uprising.

such a lame lengthy game.. hmm
got the sewer cards to work.. enter the next room, door says ".. heavy pressure on the other side.." went upstairs for a round, nobody shows up.. what'd I miss :?

its been soooo long since I played.  I think you have to enter something at the controls.. ( by the way--the game gets pretty lame and easy from here on )