Re: Resident Evil Uprising

yes. and put in the plugs, but still nothing

I just completed this game.... not too bad.. a bit banal.. and for the monkey puzzle.. its actually NOT the rainbow, its primary colors, hence why the basic ones (blue, red and yellow) are fixed in place, you just have to make them collide with the color those two make when mixed in middle.. AKA red + blue= green, red + blue= purple and red and yellow= amber (orange) when they are all aligned a section should open...

Last edited by strangechicken (2011-01-16 08:37:23)

pretty sure everyone has figured everything out but if not the walkthrough
http://www.gamefaqs.com/blackberry/9752 … faqs/61514

strangechicken wrote:

I just completed this game.... not too bad.. a bit banal.. and for the monkey puzzle.. its actually NOT the rainbow, its primary colors, hence why the basic ones (blue, red and yellow) are fixed in place, you just have to make them collide with the color those two make when mixed in middle.. AKA red + blue= green, red + blue= purple and red and yellow= amber (orange) when they are all aligned a section should open...

Funny that, I did it the old wisdom style. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Green, purple, amber.

If you jump ahead in the game, does the storyline become void? Like, I got down into the elevator, killed the monster, got Leon to fix the wires and went down as Claire and threw the Molotov Cocktail at the alligator. No little girl in sight after I've had a look around. Do I have to start all over again?. The game is currently at a stand still with no new stars blinking, or any other characters showing up. Haven't got the cocktail anymore either, the alligator still sleeping, can't get past the barrier...............aww dammit, start again.

Its been awhile, but I remember -if you get the keycards (2 of them)  there are 2 doors that require them. you put one in each then something will happen.. sorry. thats all I remember sad

Was this only released for Canadian mobile devices?

^ no I live California  and I got it on my phone awhile back