Topic: Full Trailer For Season of the Witch

Not long ago we brought you the teaser trailer for Dominic Sena's Season of the Witch. At the time it looked amazing but today they released the full trailer and I have the feeling this is either going to kick a lot of ass or fall flat like Van Helsi...

Read More : Full Trailer For Season of the Witch

Re: Full Trailer For Season of the Witch

looks like fun

Between this and The Wolfman ... it looks like hollywood might be starting to head in the right direction again.

This does look pretty good. Gotta love a period horror movie!

wow .. I like that trailer.. I will watch this for sure !

no interest

Hollywood is heading in the right direction by giving us a pair of period pictures?  Why should that matter?  A well written story is a well written story.  Quality actors and quality directors working from a quality script is quality whether it takes place in the 15th century, the 19th century, the 20th century or in the present day.

I guess I just don't get it.

And I wonder what version of Nick Cage we're gonna be getting.  The Adaptation version or the Wicker Man version?  He's so hit and miss, I really can't get excited about a new Nick Cage film.

I'm gonna take a wait and see approach to this, even though my boy Ron Perlman is in it.

Last edited by sMart (2009-11-20 21:16:26)

The video has been removed due to terms of use violation.  mad

here's another source:

http://www.spike.com/video/season-of-wi … fsite=7118

sMart wrote:

Hollywood is heading in the right direction by giving us a pair of period pictures?  Why should that matter?  A well written story is a well written story.  Quality actors and quality directors working from a quality script is quality whether it takes place in the 15th century, the 19th century, the 20th century or in the present day.

I guess I just don't get it.

And I wonder what version of Nick Cage we're gonna be getting.  The Adaptation version or the Wicker Man version?  He's so hit and miss, I really can't get excited about a new Nick Cage film.

I'm gonna take a wait and see approach to this, even though my boy Ron Perlman is in it.

I wasn't referring to them being period pieces at all . Not that i mind period pieces.. I was talking about the fact that it wasn't your typical teeny bopper bullshit that's been coming out of hollywood lately. It would seem that they both have decent casts with an actual story.