Topic: I want the time I spent watching The Real Cancun back lol

I'm going to say, this is the single worst movie i've ever seen. Yep I'm putting that out there, WORST.MOVIE.EVER.  In fact i'd almost like an apology from the people who made it lol.

Boring film, full of disgusting people who get drunk and act like retards. I can't believe they'd really want to be known as the whore from that movie who was caught on camera fucking some guy with no skill at all lol.

Re: I want the time I spent watching The Real Cancun back lol

Well then you have never seen "Broken" if you think this is that the worst movie you have ever seen.

Last edited by morguex (2009-11-20 23:32:03)

What is broken? It truly must be terrible to beat this.

Baby, I'm not sure you want to know.  I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know.  I think some mysteries are best kept a mystery.:)

I also hate The Real Cancun. Complete waste of time.

Baby, darlin', maybe I can help you spend a few hours in a more constructive way, to make up for your loss.:P

I actually went to the movies and saw "stop or my mom will shoot!". I am still waiting for the 2 hours of my life and the $1 i spent to see it back.

I love the real Cancun. Not the movie, I' going there in January like I do every year.

sMart wrote:

Baby, darlin', maybe I can help you spend a few hours in a more constructive way, to make up for your loss.:P

Yes please lol. Though I think we could spend 2 hours staring at a wall together and it would still be more constructive.:lol:

LMAO Ash's Missing Hand, there must be some kind of place that handles these types of time refunds??

If Stallone doesn't come off the time and cash i'm puttung him to death viking style! and don't even get me started on Uwe Boll. grrrr

Last edited by Ash's missing hand (2009-11-23 09:57:17)