Topic: Indie Zombie Film - One Last Sunset

First off, I just have to say that I'm really diggin the title to Kevin Richmond's indie zombie film - One Last Sunset.  From what I'm hearing, One Last Sunset is the story of two sisters fighting to stay alive in a land overtaken by zombies....

Read More : Indie Zombie Film - One Last Sunset

Re: Indie Zombie Film - One Last Sunset

I like the indie zombie flicks, when is it coming out?....have you checked out Last Of The Living

Crews shot “One Last Sunset† in Granite Falls Saturday and Sunday. The movie is a character-driven gore fest about two sisters facing overwhelming odds. Lead characters are the last survivors in an apocalyptic viral outbreak that turns people to flesh-eating monsters. Now thats a tight budget! Can't wait to see it.

sounds great!!

I just watched the trailer and I think its brilliant, two black females leads? Why the hell haven't I ever thought of that?????????? DId you hear the ticking of the clock in the trailer, it put me on edge, and I mean teetering!!! Wonder if its all shot in black and white? Loved the zombie look and feel and movements, some of the makeup was (too real) crap, gonna have nightmares now!! Oh wait..that's a GOOD thing big_smile
I hope we can find out TONS more info on this film, its got my zombie meter beeping into the red zone. wink

OLS crew here, we will be releasing more info along with the production stills VERY soon. Keep your eyes peeled and bleeding.

Thank you so much for the interest in our project, it really does alleviate a small amount of the hell we've been going through to bring it to you smile

-RyAn

Last edited by Crimsoneye (2010-05-26 12:44:13)