Topic: Paranormal Activity DVD Specs

Paramount has just sent over the DVD specs for Paranormal Activity which are as expected... pretty sparce. Paramount has no interest in tossing lots of goodies onto the dvd or bluray release when giong simple no frills has made them so much money. Pa...

Read More : Paranormal Activity DVD Specs

Re: Paranormal Activity DVD Specs

I'll be picking this up.

Ill definitely be purchasing it but the bonus features are very disappointing. I mean, I wasnt expecting behind the scenes footage or anything considering it was just 2 actors in the directors home. They could have at least done a cast/director commentary track. I would have loved to hear from them as to how things worked and everything.
I was also looking forward to seeing all 3 endings (theatrical and the 2 unreleased endings). Looks like we will only be getting one, probably the one that anyone can see on Youtube.

This one will be added to my collection as well.

Although I have heard a lot of good things on this (as well as the bad) got to say I'm not to keen on buying in case I don't like it, so this for me is strictly a rent before buy scenario.

Even thiough I already own this on DVD already, I'll be definitely picking this up. My name will be in the thank you credits at the end. smile

Last edited by jscarp73 (2009-11-27 01:09:33)