Re: What do you do with your life?

I am a Certified Coding Specialist.  I use 3M software to convert medical diagnoses to number codes that genrerate a bill.  So I have to know everthing the doctors do about disease processes but without all the $$$$ they make.  What I do makes sure your insurance pays your bill so that everyone in the hospital gets a paycheck.  I love it. In my spare time I read, watch movies, work out, practice yoga and shop.  And I am also hopelessly in love with the greatest man in the world.:D

Re: What do you do with your life?

welcome to the site Deadgirl....join ussssss....

Re: What do you do with your life?

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm a goalie for ice hockey, design tattoos, draw, take 2D images and make them 3D on the computer using a software, shoot pool, watch and own way to damn many movies and still collecting, and so on. You know all the good stuff. And i couldn't tell you anything about purses. lol

Where do you play? I'm just finishing up high school and have been a goalie most my life. The last four years I've played on rep teams. I plan on playing Jr. A this year and hope to pick up a scholarship and go into film making but time will tell smile

Re: What do you do with your life?

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm a goalie for ice hockey, design tattoos, draw, take 2D images and make them 3D on the computer using a software, shoot pool, watch and own way to damn many movies and still collecting, and so on. You know all the good stuff. And i couldn't tell you anything about purses. lol

Well I could tell you everything you need to know about purses.  But I am a lightweight because I only have about 60 purses right now.  Shoes on the other hand, I have lost count.

Re: What do you do with your life?

skfan wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm a goalie for ice hockey, design tattoos, draw, take 2D images and make them 3D on the computer using a software, shoot pool, watch and own way to damn many movies and still collecting, and so on. You know all the good stuff. And i couldn't tell you anything about purses. lol

Where do you play? I'm just finishing up high school and have been a goalie most my life. The last four years I've played on rep teams. I plan on playing Jr. A this year and hope to pick up a scholarship and go into film making but time will tell smile

Well the thing that sucks is that where i went to college they didn't have any sports what so ever b/c i went to an art school. So i've been playing at my local ice arena and been playing in a Men's League. I've been playing hockey since i was 4 or 5 yrs. old and started out playing defenseman and then i could of been 12 i think, i can't remember, decided to play goalie. Thanks to my older brother. But i've been playing goalies for years and going into my senior year at my high school, i went to goalie camp in Toronto for 5 days and that was the best experience i have ever had. I learned so much out of that. If it wasn't for that camp, i wouldn't be as good as i am today. I even designed my helmet which is my pride and joy. It has my 2 favorite things in life in their:

1. Animation
2. Pink Floyd

And i even have pics of my helmet on my myspace page too. Which also my helmet is original. No other goalie has what i have on their helmet.

Oh yeah and how many countless times being nailed right in the balls by a shot. Taking a slap shot right to the balls at the hash marks at full blast was the worst pain i have ever felt. Threw up 2 straight periods right on the ice and continued to play. 2 concussions which one of those times, had my neck broken so damn close. Screwed up my right upper arm for life. I can't even go swimming without it getting thrown out of place.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-10 22:27:35)

Re: What do you do with your life?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm a goalie for ice hockey, design tattoos, draw, take 2D images and make them 3D on the computer using a software, shoot pool, watch and own way to damn many movies and still collecting, and so on. You know all the good stuff. And i couldn't tell you anything about purses. lol

Well I could tell you everything you need to know about purses.  But I am a lightweight because I only have about 60 purses right now.  Shoes on the other hand, I have lost count.

It's ok. I don't need to know really that much about purses. But hey thanks for the offer. lol

Re: What do you do with your life?

RIP wrote:

Welcome aboard Deadgirl!

Thank you RIP. You are so kind
big_smile

Re: What do you do with your life?

I know what you're talking about BlackDeathDamien there were guys in my league last year that had shots clocked well over 100km and it didn't matter if I saw it or not if I got hit in a bad spot I'd feel it! yikes

Re: What do you do with your life?

Yeah but right in the balls. A slapshot right into your balls. It doesn't even matter if you are wearing a cup. I honestly don't even know the reason why we even wear cups. We get hit right there and doesn't matter what type of shot it is and it always hurts.

Re: What do you do with your life?

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah but right in the balls. A slapshot right into your balls. It doesn't even matter if you are wearing a cup. I honestly don't even know the reason why we even wear cups. We get hit right there and doesn't matter what type of shot it is and it always hurts.

Fuck I know!!!! last year I had a five-on-three and the guy passed it across back door and the guy one timed it! Jesus right in the nuts! thank god my D-man cleared it or I'm sure they would've scored.....I mean I couldn't get smile what you're myspace by the way?? I'd like to become a friend.

Re: What do you do with your life?

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Welcome to the House of Horrors where much blood will be splattered. Oh yes there will be blood. Sorry i had to say that. Anyways. Welcome and have a great time. Everyone here are cool once you get into many discussions with them.

Awesome! Thank you! Plus I don't mind buckets of blood. Man I love all this welcoming.:cool:

Re: What do you do with your life?

Deadgirl wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Welcome to the House of Horrors where much blood will be splattered. Oh yes there will be blood. Sorry i had to say that. Anyways. Welcome and have a great time. Everyone here are cool once you get into many discussions with them.

Awesome! Thank you! Plus I don't mind buckets of blood. Man I love all this welcoming.:cool:

You are so welcome Deadgirl!;)

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-10 23:11:54)

Re: What do you do with your life?

skfan wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah but right in the balls. A slapshot right into your balls. It doesn't even matter if you are wearing a cup. I honestly don't even know the reason why we even wear cups. We get hit right there and doesn't matter what type of shot it is and it always hurts.

Fuck I know!!!! last year I had a five-on-three and the guy passed it across back door and the guy one timed it! Jesus right in the nuts! thank god my D-man cleared it or I'm sure they would've scored.....I mean I couldn't get smile what you're myspace by the way?? I'd like to become a friend.

My myspace is:

http://www.myspace.com/floyd2880

Re: What do you do with your life?

my request is sent smile

Re: What do you do with your life?

Cool i'll add you. OK i accepted you. Now you can check out my goalie mask.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-10 23:38:13)

41

Re: What do you do with your life?

I work at the local police station as what you would normally call a dispatcher. I take the calls from the community and dispatch the police units to the jobs.
I'm also a part time Justice student.

Re: What do you do with your life?

I'm in the Marine Corps, and I can't wait to get out...

After that, I'm pursuing my master's degree in Forensic Science as well as attempting to become a pro MMA fighter.

Last edited by DeathbyHighKick (2007-05-13 22:22:50)

Re: What do you do with your life?

LoudLon, I am working kind of in the opposite direction as you.....I am a 23 yr old with a degree in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration.  I work as security supervisor at a semi-large hotel in downtown Chicago.  Most of my day at work is spent kicking out homeless people who partonize our guests or tresspass on our floors/washrooms.  I get to chase people who run while trying ti steal/pickpocket and have gotten the chance to arrest a few people.  I get to occasionally meet celebrities or musicians, but havent met anyone who I really got star struck by.  I basically get paid to stand around and just watch people, and I couldnt be having more fun with it. Being a horror fan, on slow days I sometimes wish that something creepy would happen while I was watching the cameras.  Of course I really dont want this to happen as it makes my day a lot busier.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-05-27 12:12:30)

Re: What do you do with your life?

This topic is a complete downer.  I like to picture everyone making headstones or something like that --- shout out to RIP, you rule. 

I'm a writer.  Just finished my 2nd novel.  The 1st totally sucked. No plot whatsoever.  This one will hopefully find a publisher.  It's called "The Dark Vessel" and it's about a bioterroristic apocalypse.  Anyone know any literary agents??  I've published oodles of depressing poetry, but no novels.  Yet. 

Also, I'm doing cardiac therapy after having open heart surgery last fall.  I've got a KILLER scar that looks a bit like extended cleavage.  It's so sexy and scary that I'm offended when people don't stare at my chest.

Other than the exciting stuff, I do a lot of dishes and chase my 3 year old son.

45

Re: What do you do with your life?

Constantce wrote:

This topic is a complete downer.  I like to picture everyone making headstones or something like that --- shout out to RIP, you rule. 

I'm a writer.  Just finished my 2nd novel.  The 1st totally sucked. No plot whatsoever.  This one will hopefully find a publisher.  It's called "The Dark Vessel" and it's about a bioterroristic apocalypse.  Anyone know any literary agents??  I've published oodles of depressing poetry, but no novels.  Yet. 

Also, I'm doing cardiac therapy after having open heart surgery last fall.  I've got a KILLER scar that looks a bit like extended cleavage.  It's so sexy and scary that I'm offended when people don't stare at my chest.

Other than the exciting stuff, I do a lot of dishes and chase my 3 year old son.

Welcome aboard and don't I know you from another board, not too sure but you some familiar.:lol:

Re: What do you do with your life?

RIP wrote:
Constantce wrote:

Other than the exciting stuff, I do a lot of dishes and chase my 3 year old son.

Welcome aboard and don't I know you from another board, not too sure but you some familiar.:lol:

Thanks for the hospitality.  I'm pretty new here.

Re: What do you do with your life?

I forgot to mention on this thread that prior to being a hotel security officer I worked as an Asst. Mngr at a small theme park called Haunted Trails that had a horror theme.  Everything was "haunted" and had large statues of monsters, some scary costumes, a haunted mini-golf course complete with sound effects and blood red water, and a yearly haunted house around Halloween time.

Re: What do you do with your life?

jmh314 wrote:

I forgot to mention on this thread that prior to being a hotel security officer I worked as an Asst. Mngr at a small theme park called Haunted Trails that had a horror theme.  Everything was "haunted" and had large statues of monsters, some scary costumes, a haunted mini-golf course complete with sound effects and blood red water, and a yearly haunted house around Halloween time.

That sounds like fun!!!!

Re: What do you do with your life?

Trust me it was.