Topic: Haylie Duff Stars in The I Scream Man

Yes you read the headline correctly. Haylie Duff has just signed on to appear in a little horror flick called The I Scream Man. I would think that the demented ice cream man tale has already been told about five times already. Nevertheless Duff will ...

Read More : Haylie Duff Stars in The I Scream Man

Re: Haylie Duff Stars in The I Scream Man

Yeah, I think the only reason I'll be seeing this film, is to watch Mrs. Duff get killed in a very gruesome way.  I hope.

How horrible!

I don'y know about this movie. I thought the masters of Horror episode of ice cream was bad, so I'll pass on this one.

i have not even heard of this movie before, sounds lame though. whooo, haylie duff..i think the only reason anyone knows her name is cause of her sister.

Yea.. she has had some minor roles in some flicks but she is basically only working because of her sister.. This sounds like such a bad movie.. Especially with some Soap Opera actor directing it..

get drunk goon party

I'm not a big fan of the Duff's.  To me, they're both bad actresses and singers.  I'll probably have to skip this one, afterall.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Yeah, I think the only reason I'll be seeing this film, is to watch Mrs. Duff get killed in a very gruesome way.  I hope.

I agree.  Now if they could only sign that other Duff sister.  That would be a dream come true.