Topic: 28 weeks later

TOday i saw the hills have eyes 2 and i saw the trailer for 28 weeks later and let me tell you it looks off the fucking hook. I think its gonna be a very good movie. As you can tell from my reveiw for THHE 2 that trailer was probably the best thing in that movie. http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2420.htm

Re: 28 weeks later

Heh yea the trailer is really kick ass.. I actually jumped a couple times during the trailer.. That doesn't happen very often. I kind of got this Children of Men vibe from the trailer though.. Not sure what that was about.. Still looks great..

good job posting your review sickfuck... well done review!

thanks i wish it would have been a better movie but what could you do?

Really?  I thought it was a pretty kickass sequel.  Oh well.  Anyways, yeah, the trailer for "28 Weeks Later" was pretty awesome.  The huge coverage in Fango was also pretty informative.  I can't wait.

it was alright nothing shockign gore wise and i dont mean to be a sick prev but that rape scene sucked u guys probably think im a sick guy but like they really went down on this sequel

I don't know what you saw, but this film topped the original remake, in terms of gore, by a lot.  The rape scene was much, much more intense.  Creative deaths, also.  I loved it.

woah its liek u watched a different movie man cuz to me it was nothing i didnt see b4 cuz the deaths were kinda gay 2 people falling off cliffs and splathering that was kinda stupid and the rape scene i thought the remakes was more terrifing cuz he was really giving it too her but everyone has their opinions but maybe ill have to see it again to see the gore again cuz i was there the entire movie soo ill give it another chance

*SPOILERS*

I was talking about the more creative deaths.  Like the dude who got pulled trough that tiny hole.  Or the guy who was lighty cut all over and then shoved down into a porta-potty to die a slowly infected death.  I dunno, I liked it when Spitter and the sarge died by hitting the ground and having their brains splatter everywhere.  Dude, in the original, you could just see the girl.  In the sequel, you could see the mutant actually thrusting away and yelling.  And, you can't forget about the opening scene?  It was like actually watching a woman give birth.  Gnarly.

what is it with this movie and rape scenes they had a rape scene in the first one too these mutants our little horney things if you want my opinion lol..

But I'm really looking forward to seeing 28 weeks later..the first was badass and I'm hopeing the second lives up to it..

It kind of explains the whole rape concept in the second film.  They gotta make more mutants.  Out rank the humans.  smile

lol true..true..:)

I'm really looking forward to 28 Weeks Later, the trailer's great.

I don't think it'll top the first one, but it looks strong enough to hold it's own as a solid sequel...

For the trailer to 28 Weeks Later looks so fucking awesome. To me it kind of reminds me Land of the Dead, which was a fucking awesome movie. But i definitely can't wait for this one to come out. As for The Hills Have Eyes 2 there isn't one good thing about this piece of shit movie.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-03-29 12:35:35)

Speeking of the Hills Have Eyes 2, if your trying to re-populate the hills why kill the girl after she has the baby? would'nt it be a little more useful to at least get 2 out of her. Cant be but for so many girls that get lost in the desert.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

For the trailer to 28 Weeks Later looks so fucking awesome. To me it kind of reminds me Land of the Dead, which was a fucking awesome movie. But i definitely can't wait for this one to come out. As for The Hills Have Eyes 2 there isn't one good thing about this piece of shit movie.

I'm a pretty big fan of Jeremy Renner, and he looks very convincing as the "Hero"....I am really looking forward to seeing this.  I wonder if they'll cover anything on Jim and Selena, you know...give a bit of an update.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm a pretty big fan of Jeremy Renner, and he looks very convincing as the "Hero"....I am really looking forward to seeing this.  I wonder if they'll cover anything on Jim and Selena, you know...give a bit of an update.

Well i can tell you by looking at this trailer that there is going to be a new storyline and characters. I highly doubt it that they will have anything related to Jim and Selena. The new chapter, 28 Weeks Later pretty much is going to take a new twist on things. This one is going to revolve around survivors but i don't think that the military will uncover or find any remains from Jim and Selena.

I will see this movie in the theater. I still like the Debate are Rage victims Zombies?

loneranger zombie wrote:

I will see this movie in the theater. I still like the Debate are Rage victims Zombies?

Not zombies...that's all I can say.

i have jsut seen the movieand it was awesome check otu the reveiw
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2491.htme check out the reveiw

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:

Not zombies...that's all I can say.

I agree....they are infected and could be cured......zombies are dead.:lol:

sickf**k wrote:

i have jsut seen the movieand it was awesome check otu the reveiw
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2491.htme check out the reveiw

Good review, I saw it last night and although I thought they didn't do anything new with the film just rehash what was done in the original, I liked it, for sure one of the better zombie movies I have seen in a while, they may not have have all the traits of a zombie but they have most of them, but thats me I am not to picky at defining them.

BTW I just loved the way the film started off smile

Thanks for the recs, guys; I'm going to see this one this weekend.

I thought that "28 Weeks Later" topped the original in almost every aspect.  That's obvious, though, because I've always felt that the original is way overrated, as it borrows much more than it actually delivers.  Yes, the visuals are good, but did you happen to notice the improvement in the sequel?  Amazing stuff.  A much better film, if you ask me.