Topic: Grudge 1&2

how was the Grudge 1&2?? once again, I have not seen either of these, I've heard a mixture of opinions. So lets hear it, wut did anyone think of the Grudge 1&2??

Re: Grudge 1&2

Didn't see the sequel.  The first was watchable, if you liked Ring then give it a watch....definately a renter and not a purchase for the collection though.

Terrible.  Check out "Ju-On".  Now that's, a horror film.

The first one is decent and the second one is horrid.. I'd go with what TiM said check out the original Japanese series.. Much more effective and not dumbed down at all..

someone told me Ju-On was just the Japanse version of the Grudge.

Heh kind of.. More like The Grudge is the American version of Ju-On.. There are 4 Ju-On films in Japan.. They are all pretty good and in my opinion get better as they went on..

I think the movie sucked but i like more of blood and guts movies....if you dont like that type of shit  give the movie a try...........

i didnt like the first one and skipped hte 2nd one because of it.

The first, like Bulin said, is ok to watch once, but the second was just pointless. It was all cheap jump scares and the plot was nonexistent. Waste of $10.

i thought it was okay, definently creeped me out with that slow-mo crawl thing

I still need to see the entire "Ju-On" series.  I've only seen the original, so far, and, loved every minute of it.  Again, don't waste your time with the crappy American remake and sequel.

I agree with TiM I've seen the first 2 Ju-On films and really liked them. Although I did like the first Grudge, I actually just saw "The Grudge 2" the other night and it made me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusted knife......I mean who the hell could have actually thought the script was good????

Part 1 was a creepy movie, worth a watch.  Part 2 was hard to follow and kinda left you empty.  If you like Asian horror you must check out Art of the Devil 1 & 2 also.  I bought them both.

The first one sucked so I didn't even bother for the second..

Ok the 2nd sucked BIG time!
But I think the second one was the more better one.

Well, ive seen the first one and when it ended i was very dissappointed. i thought the movie left alot hanging in question. i have yet to see the second though i was going to; hoping it answered some of my questions....but now reading a few of your reviews im guessing it wont..lol but im still gonna watch it and give it a chance. i think i expected alot and it just wasnt what i expected by no means.