Topic: Carriers Brings Infection to DVD

From ShootFortheHead comes word that Carriers will be coming to DVD on December 29th. They report through DVD active that the film will be released with no special features although the DVD box art does look kinda cool. The film stars Chris Pine who ...

Read More : Carriers Brings Infection to DVD

Re: Carriers Brings Infection to DVD

Honestly Meh it will be a waste of your time and money. Don't let the cover fool ya!!!
My opinion only
Carry it right to the garbage is more like it:cool:

Will be renting this movie. Been interested for a long while esp after combing the net about it. So def. a rent for me. smile

you'll:cool: be sorry

Yeah... well I'm tired of being told what I should and should not watch, so no offense intended but that's my decision and truth? I don't think I will be. I know this movie is not horror, I've read everything up on it, I like the slow moving more involved movies so I am STILL looking forward to seeing this. cool

Sweet!

pR1m3vil wrote:

Sweet!

I meant to ask pR1m, what was it about the movie that you liked? Seems everyone has given it a bad rap but you like it and I wouldn't mind knowing what made it good for you. Thanks hun xoxo

hmmm I want to see it....hmmmm

Sweet! ^ if and when you do Daph hun, tell us what you think of it. big_smile

Looks Like I slipped Up Again....Oh well,I still think it's boring because nothing happens at all....nothing. It is not a horror not a thriller not anything........
Now I am really in shit!
I know people are going to start jumping on my with this comment.
Ok lets start over
I Say it sucked..... it's just a movie and everybody has a right to there opinion
I don't want everyone to get all emotional because it's not worth it....
Sorry!!!!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

Sweet!

I meant to ask pR1m, what was it about the movie that you liked? Seems everyone has given it a bad rap but you like it and I wouldn't mind knowing what made it good for you. Thanks hun xoxo

I like it cause its bleak, its different, and it is very slow and not much happens.  I liked the way it all played out, plus im a sucker for post apocalyptic thing lol The majority of ppl will probably hate it and i can see why tho.